What's included in the fare?

Orator

27 minutes ago, Orator said:

What is included in the new Crystal fares? Do they include gratuities? Does the base fare listed include port charges and taxes?

Port Charges and Taxes are now reported as "Destination Fees", what used to be called "Port, Security & Handling Fees" in the old system.

17 minutes ago, Orator said:

Thanks. Thinking about Miami to SD in January.

I'm on that cruise.  Should be popular.  Looking forward to Crystal Enhanced...I think you will enjoy the change from Celebrity if that is your experience.  Celebrity used to be my cruise line of choice, but Crystal ruined me for sailing on Celebrity again.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, History&Wine said:

I'm on that cruise.  Should be popular.  Looking forward to Crystal Enhanced...I think you will enjoy the change from Celebrity if that is your experience.  Celebrity used to be my cruise line of choice, but Crystal ruined me for sailing on Celebrity again.  try

I've done the Panama Canal 3 times on Celebrity. I need to find out how much Crystal will give for my $25000 in lost bankruptcy claims. I believe it's 20%.

35 minutes ago, History&Wine said:

I'm on that cruise.  Should be popular.  Looking forward to Crystal Enhanced...I think you will enjoy the change from Celebrity if that is your experience.  Celebrity used to be my cruise line of choice, but Crystal ruined me for sailing on Celebrity again.  

I'm on that leg too and think it will be extra special. Really looking forward to it. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Orator said:

I've done the Panama Canal 3 times on Celebrity. I need to find out how much Crystal will give for my $25000 in lost bankruptcy claims. I believe it's 20%.

Two separate issues here.  The first is any actual payment from the Assignee, and that is a function of your claim filed with Mockler.  It is not any kind of payment/credit from Crystal, nor is Crystal involved in that proceding.

The second is any "Exceptional Initiative" credits that you might have received from New Crystal under their "EI" program.  That required filing a request for the credit (deadline passed), a designation by NC of what that credit would be, and then utilizing the sub-credits for bookings by certain dates.

So, it's not just getting 20% of a $25k claim.  The hoops needed to be jumped through.

2 hours ago, History&Wine said:

Celebrity used to be my cruise line of choice, but Crystal ruined me for sailing on Celebrity again.  

This!
For many years we cruised Celebrity in suites…in 2015 we sailed Symphony…NYC to Dover … and never looked back ♥️♥️♥️

• Like 3