Independence of the Seas - Inside Cabin

Hi There

Ok, REALLY strange question but......

We are booked on Independence of the seas, inside cabin #1581. Why does the deck number not appear on any paperwork from RCCL? Because we are also sailing on Oasis and the deck is 12, and on the RCCL paperwork it shows 12727 so I know it's deck 12 cabin 727. 

But also, does anyone know if the inside cabins on Independence have a couch? I have seen videos of inside cabins for Independence and have seen some with and some without.

27 minutes ago, CruisingLover said:

We are booked on Independence of the seas, inside cabin #1581. Why does the deck number not appear on any paperwork from RCCL? Because we are also sailing on Oasis and the deck is 12, and on the RCCL paperwork it shows 12727 so I know it's deck 12 cabin 727.

Different ships just have different numbering systems. Nothing to worry about.

28 minutes ago, CruisingLover said:

But also, does anyone know if the inside cabins on Independence have a couch? I have seen videos of inside cabins for Independence and have seen some with and some without.

If you've seen videos of both, then it's likely that some do and some do not.

I ran into a similar issue booking interiors on Wonder. I saw videos of 3 different layouts... bad in the back with a couch, bed on the side with a couch, and bed in the back with just a small chair.

I don't care a ton about my cabin or else I wouldn't book interiors but I do like my little couch. On Wonder, all the "chair" interior videos were aft so I booked forward using the info I had to go on as an educated guess.

You may have already been there to find videos but cruisedeckplans.com is a good place to find cabin info.

Hope this helps.

8 hours ago, CruisingLover said:

If your room connects with another room, you'll likely have a large chair.  If it's not a connecting room, you'll have a couch.  

• Like 1