Hawaiian Itinerary

lynnek

I’m booked on the Edge Hawaiian transpacific cruise in April. Has anyone got a Hawaiian cruise booked that’s had the itinerary changed due to the fires? Just wondering if it was changed to another Island or a sea day

15 minutes ago, lynnek said:

I’m booked on the Edge Hawaiian transpacific cruise in April. Has anyone got a Hawaiian cruise booked that’s had the itinerary changed due to the fires? Just wondering if it was changed to another Island or a sea day

We are with you.  I was told that Celebrity is looking for another port, but take that with a grain of salt.

• Thanks 1

"Royal Caribbean Group has also modified itineraries on fall transpacific sailings calling in Lahaina. The Celebrity Solstice and Brilliance of the Seas will instead include an overnight call in Kona. The Quantum of the Seas will call in Honolulu and the Ovation of the Seas will call in Victoria, B.C., and Seattle."

https://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Cruise-lines-modify-Hawaii-itineraries

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

"Royal Caribbean Group has also modified itineraries on fall transpacific sailings calling in Lahaina. The Celebrity Solstice and Brilliance of the Seas will instead include an overnight call in Kona. The Quantum of the Seas will call in Honolulu and the Ovation of the Seas will call in Victoria, B.C., and Seattle."

https://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Cruise-lines-modify-Hawaii-itineraries

They are still looking for a spot for the Edge.

• Like 2

We are on The Solstice that leaves Vancouver for Honolulu on September 22, 2023.  Our stop in Maui has been changed to a second day in Kona (an overnight).  We will be stopping at Hilo for a day, then Kona for two days then on to Honolulu for disembarkation on October 1.  This was done pretty quickly, and I would think that they might have to make different arrangements for each cruise since they have to work with ports that have already been booked years in advance.  At least we will be in paradise!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, marshacruises said:

We are on The Solstice that leaves Vancouver for Honolulu on September 22, 2023.  Our stop in Maui has been changed to a second day in Kona (an overnight).  We will be stopping at Hilo for a day, then Kona for two days then on to Honolulu for disembarkation on October 1.  This was done pretty quickly, and I would think that they might have to make different arrangements for each cruise since they have to work with ports that have already been booked years in advance.  At least we will be in paradise!

Our May 1, 2024 has both of these ports, along with Honolulu for an overnight;  I have been on all the islands except the big one, so will enjoy it and the ship experience too.  My preference is for Kauai, but that’s not looking good. 

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 5:48 PM, marshacruises said:

On 8/18/2023 at 2:48 PM, marshacruises said:

We will be boarding on the 1st, but we will be in Kailua-Kona visiting Hubby's aunt and uncle for the three previous nights. We will wave at you.