Symphony's Inaugural Cruise

dimundsR

The countdown has begun!   I'm jumping out of my skin with excitement.  Serenity's inaugural will be a tough act to follow but I know Symphony can do it, especially with Russ Grieve as Cruise Director, the entertainment team under Keith Cox and the most incredible crew on the seven seas.   CANNOT WAIT!!!!

• Like 7

I was on the Serenity inaugural and it was fabulous. I have no doubt the Symphony inaugural will be every bit as fabulous. We leave Monday for a few days in Athens before we board. Super excited to see old friends and make new ones! Safe travels everybody!

btw, there is another thread that was started for this cruise a while back. 

• Like 7

On 8/22/2023 at 4:52 PM, vml said:

The countdown has begun!   I'm jumping out of my skin with excitement.  Serenity's inaugural will be a tough act to follow but I know Symphony can do it, especially with Russ Grieve as Cruise Director, the entertainment team under Keith Cox and the most incredible crew on the seven seas.   CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Russ is the BEST! Of all the cruises I've been on, he's my favorite CD. I hope he sticks around so he's still on Symphony when I cruise next year.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, vml said:

When will you be on Symphony?   I know Russ’s schedule.  

Not until November 2024! WAAAH! 😭 Wish I could go sooner, but other cruises and life plans don't allow it. I'll be on the Rome-Venice itinerary. Do let me know if Russ will be aboard! 

7 minutes ago, Leejnd4 said:

Not until November 2024! WAAAH! 😭 Wish I could go sooner, but other cruises and life plans don't allow it. I'll be on the Rome-Venice itinerary. Do let me know if Russ will be aboard! 

8 minutes ago, Leejnd4 said:

You may be in luck   Nov 5-14 may be his last cruise before vacation.   But things can change.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, vml said:

You may be in luck   Nov 5-14 may be his last cruise before vacation.   But things can change.

Have a great time.It was wonderful seeing you on the Serenity inaugural cruise.  It was a true Crystal family reunion.

Better than ever and Symphony will be the same for sure.  

Keith 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KenzSailing said:

I'm probably behind the curve on this, but I've just seen photos of the updated Osteria on Symphony.  To my eye, it is somewhere beyond a complete success.  Can't wait.

We enjoyed it but the response varies by person.

Those who can't get over Prego were disappointed.  

Other such as myself saw it as something unique and an overall upgraded experience.

Like CC opinions vary by person.

In a way I’m glad that I’m new to Crystal! So no comparisons . I’m so excited to finally be going and I’m sure everything will be delightful. Just worried that I don’t know the ropes and how things work as far as sign up times. We have been on Regent ( long time ago) Oceania, Princess, RCCL with kids, Celebrity Retreat and our current favorite NCL Haven where everything is done for you. Don’t know how Crystal will compare. I’m an Aquamarine renovated suite on Symphony next September. 

• Like 4