15% off through Chase

Eli_6

2 hours ago, bafinegan said:

any one having an issue getting to purchase the gift cards?  I have tried 2 different cc and the transaction has been cancelled by Carnival.  I know both cc are good.

baf

I have not.  Both of mine went through fine.  I have read of others having issues though previously and was happy mine both went through.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bafinegan said:

any one having an issue getting to purchase the gift cards?  I have tried 2 different cc and the transaction has been cancelled by Carnival.  I know both cc are good.

baf

Update.  After calls to both Carnival and my bank, I decided to just try and make a payment on my Dec 2024 Panama Canal cruise.  It took it without any problem.  Will wait to see if the statement credit comes thru.

11 hours ago, bafinegan said:

Update.  After calls to both Carnival and my bank, I decided to just try and make a payment on my Dec 2024 Panama Canal cruise.  It took it without any problem.  Will wait to see if the statement credit comes thru.

I tried buying gift card and got a message it was cancelled.Will call tomorrow and see what is going on,

On 8/24/2023 at 12:22 PM, TeresaJ said:

Thank you for the heads up, one of my Chase cards has it!

I have 3 Chase cards. How do I check to see which one has it?

Also, how do you go about redeeming the offer if one of them does have it?

7 hours ago, RMcoolX said:

I have 3 Chase cards. How do I check to see which one has it?

Also, how do you go about redeeming the offer if one of them does have it?

You need to "add" the offer on your card before purchasing. Log into your online account and look for your offers. 

10 minutes ago, Indiansbaseball said:

Stupid question…. The 15 % is showing up on our checking acct debit card. Just when I log into my husbands account. So I should use his debit card to make the purchase right ? 

Yes, you first have to add the offer (just click) to whichever card has the offer, then use that card to make the purchase

On 9/2/2023 at 7:41 AM, TeresaJ said:

You need to "add" the offer on your card before purchasing. Log into your online account and look for your offers. 

I have an Amazon Prime Chase card, but I do not see a Carnival offer. Maybe I already missed my specific window, assuming there are different offers for different folks at different times. Thx for your help.

On 9/3/2023 at 1:14 PM, RMcoolX said:

I have an Amazon Prime Chase card, but I do not see a Carnival offer. Maybe I already missed my specific window, assuming there are different offers for different folks at different times. Thx for your help.

Darn! It was on my Amazon Prime Chase card. Maybe next time for you!

1 hour ago, Indiansbaseball said:

I’m still waiting on my 15% back ! 🫣

I got mine pretty quickly.  

I was wondering if you have to do it all in 1 transaction.  I didn’t go up to the limit they set and ten added a cruise and was hoping I’d get the 15% back on that as well.  

1 hour ago, KGab said:

I was wondering if you have to do it all in 1 transaction.  I didn’t go up to the limit they set and ten added a cruise and was hoping I’d get the 15% back on that as well.  

I just paid 860.00 towards our March Cruise. 

Edited by Indiansbaseball

1 hour ago, KGab said:

Mine says it is valid for 1 time only.

After calling 3 times it finally got resolved.They sent it to their tech department.I called yesterday again and they called back and said it was okay to try again.They wanted me to check with Chase,which I did to see if anything was wrong with my account.I knew there wasn’t.I bought a $860 gift card to help pay off my next cruise.

8 hours ago, dianef said:

After calling 3 times it finally got resolved.They sent it to their tech department.I called yesterday again and they called back and said it was okay to try again.They wanted me to check with Chase,which I did to see if anything was wrong with my account.I knew there wasn’t.I bought a $860 gift card to help pay off my next cruise.

I just called as well. They said they are "escalating this issue" to their corporate office and to try again on monday.

5 hours ago, alterego816 said:

I just called as well. They said they are "escalating this issue" to their corporate office and to try again on monday.

Mine never did go thru.  I just ended up making an $850 payment for our 2024 Panama Canal cruise.  Went thru no problem.

Edited by bafinegan