Princess Medallion shipping to Canada next month

Human Tripod

Fyi Princess Cruises announced today that Starting Sept 25/23 Canadians can now get the Medallions ship to their Canadian Home…..  the fee will be $15.00 USD is you do not have the plus or premier package….. seems to be $5.00USD more than current price of $10.00 for US shipping  

Edited by Human Tripod

7 hours ago, d9704011 said:

Save a few minutes checking in at the pier.

Thanks.  I thought it might have been for a different reason.  It took four of us about 20 seconds to pick ours up at the desk after checking in.  I couldn’t figure out why everyone wanted to have them sent to their homes.  I also couldn’t figure out an easier way of losing them.  😂  Maybe our sailing was an anomalie as it was just after the pandemic and I haven’t sailed with them again.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Thanks.  I thought it might have been for a different reason.  It took four of us about 20 seconds to pick ours up at the desk after checking in.  I couldn’t figure out why everyone wanted to have them sent to their homes.  I also couldn’t figure out an easier way of losing them.  😂  Maybe our sailing was an anomalie as it was just after the pandemic and I haven’t sailed with them again.

Same here, every time we've picked up our Medallions (most recently last Feb), it's never taken more than about 120 seconds to walk over to the counter and collect them. I think that a lot of people just seem to get very excited about receiving them ahead of time, but it never made any difference to us. Currently though, I believe there is another reason why some want them mailed. Princess recently "simplified" their check-in system (Blue, Green or Yellow Lane) and AFAIK, unless you have your Medallion mailed to you ahead of time, you will always default to Blue Lane even if all your other information is correctly updated in the system.  That certainly was the case for us for three of our upcoming five  trips. Even though I had all our data correct, we went from Green Lane "down" to Blue Lane because our Medallions are being collected at the port.  Judging from some of the reactions here on CC, that seems to really upset some people, but it sure makes no difference to us. Even when they start shipping up here, we'll probably still opt for collecting them at the port.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...