Horizon Suite

Frenchkona

My family is staying in a Horizon Suite aboard the Sillouette next June and July. These suites are in the forward part of the ship. I was wondering if these are classified as “upper suites”?  Some one told me they were above the Celebrity Suites, but I wanted to see what amenities we will be entitled to.  They are two room suites, but we have never stayed in or even seen one. 
Many thanks. 

It’s not considered an upper class suite, as you don’t get the amenities such as a bar set-up in your suite or unlimited speciality dining like a Royal Suite and above.  You do have a dedicated butler, not the retreat team. 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/staterooms/suite-class/horizon-suite

On 8/27/2023 at 7:43 AM, Frenchkona said:

My family is staying in a Horizon Suite aboard the Sillouette next June and July. These suites are in the forward part of the ship. I was wondering if these are classified as “upper suites”?  Some one told me they were above the Celebrity Suites, but I wanted to see what amenities we will be entitled to.  They are two room suites, but we have never stayed in or even seen one. 
Many thanks. 

Here is a 2021 brochure showing the different amenities for the different suites across the fleet.  Although there are some changes that are going on right now, the brochure should give you a pretty good idea of how the Horizon Suite stacks up with the others.

• 5 months later...
On 8/30/2023 at 7:23 PM, mango puddin said:

Recently stayed in one of these.

- Retreat room service

- Access to Retreat Lounge and Deck areas

- Luminae

- Premium drinks

Did you like this suite? We have booked one on Equinox which apparently is when these rooms will be converted to Horizon Suites during the drydock in Mar/Apr.

32 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

Did you like this suite? We have booked one on Equinox which apparently is when these rooms will be converted to Horizon Suites during the drydock in Mar/Apr.

Gracie ,

mahdnc has some information on the cabin before it was turned into a suite 

Best to get one on deck 8 as it is bigger 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Gracie ,

mahdnc has some information on the cabin before it was turned into a suite 

Best to get one on deck 8 as it is bigger 

Hi thanks, we did pick a deck 8 one. I saw his post about it, very glad we opted for deck 8.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, cruise47 said:

This suite class is only avaiable on the S Class Ships correct ?

Yes, but Horizon Suites are not on all Solstice class ships. Only Silhouette now and soon on Equinox. 

For Solstice, Eclipse, and Reflection, the cabins remain as Ultra Deluxe Veranda (formerly Family Veranda under the old categorization system). 

There was a parallel effort to convert the corresponding Millennium family cabins to suites but I believe Celebrity has abandoned that for now. 

Oh and one piece of trivia, the first Celebrity ship to have Horizon Suites was Horizon. 

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Yes, but Horizon Suites are not on all Solstice class ships. Only Silhouette now and soon on Equinox. 

For Solstice, Eclipse, and Reflection, the cabins remain as Ultra Deluxe Veranda (formerly Family Veranda under the old categorization system). 

There was a parallel effort to convert the corresponding Millennium family cabins to suites but I believe Celebrity has abandoned that for now. 

Oh and one piece of trivia, the first Celebrity ship to have Horizon Suites was Horizon. 

Someone did post their Family cabin was changing to a suite on the Infinity 

• Like 1

Just now, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Someone did post their Family cabin was changing to a suite on the Infinity 

Ok. I was pretty sure but not 100% sure about Millennium class ships.  We have a UV cabin booked on the Revolutionized Summit so I was hoping that Celebrity would leave those cabins alone.