Liberty of the Seas to Bermuda Question

Next week this time we will be on the Liberty of the Seas to Bermuda.  Question for the group- since both our cruise (Sept. 2 to Sept. 7) and Hurricane Franklin will both be headed to Bermuda, will they reroute us? Any idea where if that becomes a reality? Has anyone ever been rerouted?

This weekends sailing on Vision from Baltimore to Bermuda was rerouted to Bahamas due to Franklin.

Franklin should be out of the area by this Thursday but there is another storm Idalia that could be a problem end of this week.

Hoping that everyone is safe and these storm don't bring damage to homes and businesses.

1 hour ago, wild1apache said:

Next week this time we will be on the Liberty of the Seas to Bermuda.  Question for the group- since both our cruise (Sept. 2 to Sept. 7) and Hurricane Franklin will both be headed to Bermuda, will they reroute us? Any idea where if that becomes a reality? Has anyone ever been rerouted?

A few years back a cruise supposed to be headed south from the new england area actually rerouted to a canada/new england itinerary . We are from NS Canada and were embarking out of New Jersey 2 days later . It was a nightmare scenario for us personally , but it went off without a hitch and we thoroughly enjoyed our 11 night cruise ... That headed SOUTH !!!!

Cheers !

1 hour ago, goldengirl said:

Hi all I Lao am wondering what will happen  to my cruise next week to  Bermuda? If we have to change routes I wonder where we will go. Any ideas 

Did you start your own thread and have it combined here?

The answers are in the above posts.  

Good luck.

21 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

Either the Bahamas or Canada.

I’d personally rather go to Canada, I think. Nova Scotia and Peggy’s Cove are awesome. But honestly, at the end of the day, I’m just ready to leave my stress behind and chill out!!

• Like 1