flight seating reservation

kevboy

1 minute ago, zap99 said:

You could pretend you are him and log on using the booking reference.

Yes that's what I do.  I also try on three devices in case it doesn't like one, so laptop, tablet and phone.

It's a crazy system for what they charge for PE, they could at least separate PE from economy on the system but we have what we have.

• Like 1

Just now, Megabear2 said:

Yes that's what I do.  I also try on three devices in case it doesn't like one, so laptop, tablet and phone.

It's a crazy system for what they charge for PE, they could at least separate PE from economy on the system but we have what we have.

BA seem to take as much flack as P&O, but we can select seats at 7 days FOC. Normally it's 24 hours, but we are executive club members.We booked with TUI for October and selected seats at the time of booking. The P&O system needs a makeover.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, zap99 said:

BA seem to take as much flack as P&O, but we can select seats at 7 days FOC. Normally it's 24 hours, but we are executive club members.We booked with TUI for October and selected seats at the time of booking. The P&O system needs a makeover.

Judging by the picture being the advertising picture for Azura I don't have much hope,!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, laslomas said:

An idea would be a charge, a minimal amount, £10 or £20 maybe, to guarantee seats together, anywhere on the plane. That is all many people want.

DW would pay £20+ to sit somewhere else.😟

• Haha 3

Ours were available to book last Friday morning (from midnight) but couldn't be bothered to wait up till then so tried around 8am when I woke up. Fearing the worst I  was pleasantly surprised at how easy the process was. I reckon less than a quarter of the seats were already taken and as someone else stated it offered the same seats for the return flight. £45pp each way.  

44 minutes ago, Pencil62 said:

Ours were available to book last Friday morning (from midnight) but couldn't be bothered to wait up till then so tried around 8am when I woke up. Fearing the worst I  was pleasantly surprised at how easy the process was. I reckon less than a quarter of the seats were already taken and as someone else stated it offered the same seats for the return flight. £45pp each way.  

Are you PE? The seating arrangements there are the bug bear in a limited space of 2 - 3 - 2 so not many together seats.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

Are you PE? The seating arrangements there are the bug bear in a limited space of 2 - 3 - 2 so not many together seats.

No. We are economy. From Birmingham.  3 - 3 - 3  arrangement 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Vampiress88 said:

It’s really wound me up that as a family of 4 I’ll have to pay £360 to sit together. 
I booked over the phone. No mention of charges to sit together only that you can’t do it till nearer the time

As the seats are 3-3-3 would it be worth considering saving the cash.  The children cannot be alone and from what I've seen on previous TUI charters to Barbados you may well end up with 2 in front of each other anyway.  The seat booker is quite particular on how it lets you buy the seats dependent on the number of singles and couples.