LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

13 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Witty margarita is here just in time. Jim Brick is doing this show 4 times tonight. Seems excessive, but apparently that’s how Excel ships roll. 

Loved all the comedy options on the Celebration. Saint Greg wouldn't complain after his 3 shows all being the same last week! I wish they would utilize the main theater for the late night comedy shows. The Vista did years back and it was great! No line to wait in or fighting over seats. I didn't even get to a show on the Venezia because you had to wait an hour in line to get a seat!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Riles34 said:

Loved all the comedy options on the Celebration. Saint Greg wouldn't complain after his 3 shows all being the same last week! I wish they would utilize the main theater for the late night comedy shows. The Vista did years back and it was great! No line to wait in or fighting over seats. I didn't even get to a show on the Venezia because you had to wait an hour in line to get a seat!

There is a 5th show at 11:30 that will be different and in Grand Central

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Nope just being elegant lol I’d been wearing gold and silver… needed to mix it up. 

88211045-F1FE-462E-B74E-C5D1A8976085.jpeg

Next time you try stormin' the castles, i.e; Cheers plus AI...just look at that picture, as beautiful as it is...it might snap you out of your innui 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Webecruzen said:

Me too!  But will not see double digits on my cheers package any days. 

Unfortunately I can’t purchase Cheers. My husband doesn’t drink at all. Both people in the room have to purchase Cheers. Now I can probably drink enough for 2 but I don’t think getting Cheers for both of us will be cost effective. So I will have to pay by the drink. I’m sure I will run out of OBC by day 2. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 9