Let's Talk about Nightlights

jules815

Mods, please feel free to move this post if it doesn't belong here. 

We're sailing soon on Seascape. For years I've packed those little battery operated tea lights for a bathroom nightlight. I recently ordered a pack of 2 motion sensor, rechargeable (USB) nightlights and they just arrived. The reason I'm posting here is, not only are these nightlights small and easy to pack, they have a built in magnet on the back. It's strong too! Also came with a little 3M sticky square in case you wanted to stick it to a non metal surface. 

Here's a link:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MHVTHQS?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I bought those before my last cruise and they work great.  I was on Seaside and I put it on the wall right across from the toilet.  That way if it times out before you are done, a slight movement turns it back on.  

IMG_0270.jpeg

IMG_0271.jpeg

IMG_0268.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

I bought those before my last cruise and they work great.  I was on Seaside and I put it on the wall right across from the toilet.  That way if it times out before you are done, a slight movement turns it back on.  

IMG_0270.jpeg

IMG_0271.jpeg

IMG_0268.jpeg

Great to hear and thanks for posting pictures.

59 minutes ago, jules815 said:

It really is! Ohhhhh I see what you did there. USB plugged into the razor outlet?? 

Wouldn’t work on MSC though, as outlets are not live unless bathroom light is turned on…which defeats the purpose.  EM

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jules815 said:

It really is! Ohhhhh I see what you did there. USB plugged into the razor outlet?? 

Thank you! Nightlight's USB plug goes into the USB phone plug with two equal prongs which then goes into the razor outlet. Since we bring several USB adapters with us, there is no shortage of those.

10 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Wouldn’t work on MSC though, as outlets are not live unless bathroom light is turned on…which defeats the purpose.

thank you for letting me know. It will be our first time on MSC. We do have a battery operated one we can take with us.