Anyone having difficulty accessing their booking details?

Vineyard View

I  have been having problems.  Then all of a sudden it worked.  Same browser.  Cache clean and dirty.  I think Seabourn has a limited capacity to have people access their data base.  Sometimes there is a traffic jam.  Other times not so much

Well mine was working again yesterday after a few days of inop. I wanted to check flight options. Today I just tried to log in again to double check on something and ‘page not found’ is once again the response. I cannot access anything within my booking. I have not yet taken the time to call 

I found that you can access your booking by logging in (browser doesn't seem to matter), then when it shows you your booking, DON'T click on the booking "number" but rather scroll down and click on one of the "Next Steps". It'll take you to your booking and you can navigate around there to see the Itinerary, Excursions, etc.

HTH

6 minutes ago, topkatz said:

I found that you can access your booking by logging in (browser doesn't seem to matter), then when it shows you your booking, DON'T click on the booking "number" but rather scroll down and click on one of the "Next Steps". It'll take you to your booking and you can navigate around there to see the Itinerary, Excursions, etc.

HTH

That is not working for me either, but thank you for the suggestion. 

2 hours ago, johng75370 said:

I’m still getting “Not Found” for our upcoming bookings, when I go to “Manage My Cruise”.  The bookings show up, but are “not found” when it comes to managing them.

There are so many issues with the website and The Source.  I tend not to worry about them--until I do.  

• Haha 1

The information just seems to be rarely available, but mostly ‘not found’ or some such response. 
Hoping this week to figure out flights so that we can button it up easily when engaging with our TA. I want to know what our preferences are and expected pricing beforehand. Makes it impossible with this situation. Would also like to book TK in advance. 
I guess there is at least the know.edge now that it isn’t just us having these issues. Thank your for all the responses. 

• 3 weeks later...