New Captains Club list of benefits 30th August 2023

cublet

1 hour ago, the penguins said:

They don't The discount only applies to individual purchases not AI bundles which is why it's essential to do the maths (sorry math).

However you cut it AI is never a good deal for us. We pre pay tips to avoid any increase.

240 minutes free premium WiFi as Elite+ is all we need.

We don't drink alcohol and all our premium teas/coffee/chocolate are free.

Enough free water during Happy Hour to last until the next day.

No right or wrong just works for us.

IMG_3299.jpeg

That's what I figured.  Ya know, I never paid too much attention to the discounts offered.  I cruise for the pure enjoyment of traveling and being on the ship.  However, retirement has set in so I am beginning to look at different things.  It's hard to breakdown each of the offers that are bundled into individual prices except for gratuities.  Thinking that maybe by bundling, they have already included a discount.  Can you cancel a bundle once you have already included it?  

We always pre purchase our Spec. dining but at payout there's no CC discount.  One time onboard we asked about it and we were told we rec'd it at the time of purchase as the dining had already been discounted....and round and round we go.  One time, however, an astute server caught our E+, asked the manager how he would apply the discount, and we had it credited to our account.  Confusing...yes?  We don't bother questioning now...not worth the back and forth.

10 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

They updated the exclusions for the CC Cocktail Hour by adding Craft Social and removing theater:

Unlimited drinks available from 5–7 PM daily in most bars and
lounges (excluding World Class Bar, Craft Social, restaurants, and Magic
Carpet. Excluding embarkation day)

It was

Unlimited drinks available from 5 –7 PM daily in most bars and
lounges (excluding World Class Bar, Magic Carpet, theater, restaurants,
and embarkation day).

Note embarkation day is still excluded.

Where did you find this?  I checked the link in the first post of this thread as well as the View Benefits button on the CC page on Celebrity website.  Both still showed the same non-updated exclusion note.

4 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Interesting thread.

Post a recent table of CC benefits with just an updated date.

People here play Where's Waldo looking for some type of takeaways.

Has it really come to this on Celebrity?

No, but it really has come to this on Cruise Critic.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, macusr said:

Where did you find this?  I checked the link in the first post of this thread as well as the View Benefits button on the CC page on Celebrity website.  Both still showed the same non-updated exclusion note.

I found these at the bottom of the benefits brochure - the new one and an older one I save a few months back. See the lower left corner of the first page of the brochure:

image.png.77787bdfc4c62387e834e7dbcc9a879b.png

20 hours ago, the penguins said:

… which is why it's essential to do the mathsWe pre pay tips...240 minutes free premium WiFi as Elite+ is all we need...We don't drink alcohol and all our premium teas/coffee/chocolate are free...Enough free water during Happy Hour to last until the next day...No right or wrong just works for us.

👍 👍 

23 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

I found these at the bottom of the benefits brochure - the new one and an older one I save a few months back. See the lower left corner of the first page of the brochure:

image.png.77787bdfc4c62387e834e7dbcc9a879b.png

Weird - I even tried downloading the benefits brochure in a different browser in case I was getting some old cache and the version 8 dated 8/30/23 shows what you image snipped above.  Not the Craft Social addition and theater removal.

On 9/2/2023 at 8:48 PM, Fly and Sail said:

Update: The CC will be discontinued as per 1/1/2024 based on customer demand. These surveys work wonders!

Regards, Laura

Ha ha ha, not funny!  I hope not, our E+ perks are the only thing still keeping us on X.  Without those, we'd be elsewhere.

• Like 3