LIVE: 🗽 Lady Liberty 🗽 Heads North 9/2 - 9/7/23

3 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

We are shoving off now and heading toward Halifax.  I liked Portland.  Wish we had some more time here to explore a bit more but still a good stop.  So many breweries here and so little time lol 😂 

Added to my sticker collection:

IMG_1061.thumb.jpeg.c13d705857b27b31a1fc8029113d449f.jpeg

We went there when DW had a business trip and it really is a great city. You are not kidding about all of the breweries.

We're on the 9/30 Bermuda sailing so we're following along on your alternate journey. 

Loving your review so far. Can't wait to see what you think of Halifax! I've been a fairly regular reader of the RCL board for years but rarely contribute, but I don't think I've ever followed along on a Live Report heading here to Atlantic Canada. (I guess nobody comes here unless they have an itinerary change 😂) DH and I met at school in Halifax and I'm looking forward to what you (and your replies) have to say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Caught the headliner show.

Juggler - Adam Kario  

It was really good show.  Entertaining & Funny. 

IMG_1080.mov 24.28 MB · 1 download  

Video worked for me...looks awesome!

I want one of those lobster rolls, that looks amazing!  Some nice sweet lobster...yumyum

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, carbeau said:

Loving your review so far. Can't wait to see what you think of Halifax! I've been a fairly regular reader of the RCL board for years but rarely contribute, but I don't think I've ever followed along on a Live Report heading here to Atlantic Canada. (I guess nobody comes here unless they have an itinerary change 😂) DH and I met at school in Halifax and I'm looking forward to what you (and your replies) have to say.

Thanks for the kind words.  Always nice to hear people enjoy the review. 😀

For starters I had no idea Halifax would be an hour ahead time change.  Learn something new everyday!

IMG_1082.thumb.jpeg.5c5d3dc90b70623eabb66359c4fbcc3c.jpeg

Edited by SteelCityCruiser10
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, carbeau said:

... but I don't think I've ever followed along on a Live Report heading here to Atlantic Canada. (I guess nobody comes here unless they have an itinerary change 😂

I've sailed to Atlantic Canada many times.

Charlottetown, PEI - 2 times

Halifax, NS - 6 times.  7th time next Wednesday.

St. John, NB - 2 times. 3rd time next Thursday.

St. John's, NL - 1 times

Sydney, NS - 2 times.

• Like 1

Thanks for the live review. 12 sleeps until we board her. I'm excited about Bermuda. Here's crossing everything that can be crossed that our itinerary doesn't change. We're so ready for a vacation we don't even care if it does. Just get us on a ship!

7 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I would guess with these speeds you haven't had a problem uploading pics.  I hope the speeds stay good when we cruise out of Galveston next month. 

none at all.  the video even uploaded quickly.  Best WiFi I’ve ever experienced on any Royal ship.  not sure why though.  Been on several ships since starlink change.

• Like 2

We are in route to Halifax.  Scheduled for 10:30 arrival.  We moved ahead 1 hour last night so it’s 7:15 AM but sure does feel like 6:15 to me.  

Current conditions are clear skies and sunny but the wind is really blowing hard & the ship is really rockin.  Top decks are closed due to bad weather conditions.  

IMG_1090.thumb.jpeg.5902184b868dc06c67d234e416c083f3.jpeg

• Like 4