Question about 150 Central Park

My wife and I are interested in doing a dinner at 150 Central Park (Harmony of the Seas).  Do they still do the 4-course dinners there that include the wine pairings or is that something that is only available with the Chef's Table (which I realize is just having wine included as part of the cost of the dinner, and not necessarily a specific pairing for each course)? If they still do them at 150 Central Park, is there a way to book that in advance?  I see that we can book 150 Central Park in advance, but it's for a flat fee of 64.99 (discounted down to 57.99 for our cruise currently), but that price would clearly be for the regular dinner there, not one with matching wine pairings. 

Thanks for any help that you can provide.   

21 minutes ago, Not-so-gabby-Paul said:

My wife and I are interested in doing a dinner at 150 Central Park (Harmony of the Seas).  Do they still do the 4-course dinners there that include the wine pairings or is that something that is only available with the Chef's Table (which I realize is just having wine included as part of the cost of the dinner, and not necessarily a specific pairing for each course)? If they still do them at 150 Central Park, is there a way to book that in advance?  I see that we can book 150 Central Park in advance, but it's for a flat fee of 64.99 (discounted down to 57.99 for our cruise currently), but that price would clearly be for the regular dinner there, not one with matching wine pairings. 

Thanks for any help that you can provide.   

No wine pairings.  Just a regular menu like other specialty restaurant. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

My wife and I did 150CP twice.  The first time isn't wasn't very good and we then skipped it for several years but gave it another try on our last cruise we thought is was the best specialty meal we had so it may just depend on the night/menu.

• Like 1