No Shore Excursions listed for port day!

stonepebble

Hi All! 

We are sailing on Nautica Aug 14-24, 2024.

We're within 1 year of sailing and the Shore Excursions have been released.

They are listed for every port on our itinerary except for Shannon, Ireland.

I'm pretty sure that is not a new port for O.

Anyone have any idea why there are none offered there?

Chris

7 minutes ago, stonepebble said:

Hi All! 

We are sailing on Nautica Aug 14-24, 2024.

We're within 1 year of sailing and the Shore Excursions have been released.

They are listed for every port on our itinerary except for Shannon, Ireland.

I'm pretty sure that is not a new port for O.

Anyone have any idea why there are none offered there?

Chris

In my experience, this is not uncommon.  A port may not have excursions ready for bookings for a variety of reasons in O’s back office.

For instance, 2024 ATW departing in January, just had Papeete added with excursions, only 5 months before our departure.  A later release of excursions for a port has occurred on our other sailings, too.

Just periodically check online, or request another excursion pdf whenever you get a new O Guest Statement to find when the excursions may be available.

On my recent Iceland/Greenland/Canada cruise, there was one port for which no shore excursions were provided up until a few weeks before sailing. (I was checking frequently.) No explanation was ever given -- it was not even one of the most "remote" ports and there was an obvious site where excursions would be popular....

4 hours ago, tigerfan75 said:

In my experience, this is not uncommon.  A port may not have excursions ready for bookings for a variety of reasons in O’s back office.

For instance, 2024 ATW departing in January, just had Papeete added with excursions, only 5 months before our departure.  A later release of excursions for a port has occurred on our other sailings, too.

Just periodically check online, or request another excursion pdf whenever you get a new O Guest Statement to find when the excursions may be available.

@tigerfan75 "War Eagle fly down the field, ever to concur never to yield" War Eagle!!!!!

• Haha 1

On our Vista cruise sailing January 2024, we noticed a couple ports that seemed to have very few options.  I just kept checking back, and one day found a bunch had been added.  Glad we were patient.  I had started researching private options and wasn't finding what I was looking for, so was relieved to find the excursion that fit what we were looking for.

• Like 1