NCL Excursion Forum for reviews?

KACTravels

I have searched and can't seem to find a forum that is strictly for reviews for NCL excursions.  As you know, NCL does not have reviews of their excursions on their website.  I find it really frustrating, when we book with them and it is not a good excursion and even when it is better than we expected.  If there isn't one, how do we start one??  Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, KACTravels said:

As you know, NCL does not have reviews of their excursions on their website.  

If you have a cruise booked, you can go into the excursions under "Explore and Plan'.

However, like many other things on the NCL website, it's funky. Some excursions will show the number of reviews (most have 0 reviews)...and even the ones that do show a number, most will not have the actual review attached. 

22 hours ago, KACTravels said:

I have searched and can't seem to find a forum that is strictly for reviews for NCL excursions.  As you know, NCL does not have reviews of their excursions on their website.  I find it really frustrating, when we book with them and it is not a good excursion and even when it is better than we expected.  If there isn't one, how do we start one??  Thanks in advance.

It is a bit difficult as you have said!

"NCL regulars" would likely answer questions you might have about specific excursions on the PORT listings.  I read the port posts anyway to get a feel for what sound the same as NCL's descriptions.

Or, you might look for Ship/Itinerary specific NCL posts in this forum and perhaps you'll find info you want. Trying using the "Search" feature (in the upper right hand corner of this page).

• Like 1

On 9/4/2023 at 11:10 AM, schmoopie17 said:

If you have a cruise booked, you can go into the excursions under "Explore and Plan'.

However, like many other things on the NCL website, it's funky. Some excursions will show the number of reviews (most have 0 reviews)...and even the ones that do show a number, most will not have the actual review attached. 

That sounds like you cannot go there if you do not have a cruise booked. How would one go about posting a review after getting home and no future cruise booked at that time? Maybe that's why there always seem to be 0 reviews. I know for our Prima cruise between London and Reykjavik, I only found 0 reviews of excursions.

1 minute ago, ontheweb said:

That sounds like you cannot go there if you do not have a cruise booked. How would one go about posting a review after getting home and no future cruise booked at that time? 

Excellent question. I wish I had an excellent answer 🙃

• Like 3

In fact, even when logged into my account, I am unable to post a review of an excursion. Sadly, I've

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

That sounds like you cannot go there if you do not have a cruise booked. How would one go about posting a review after getting home and no future cruise booked at that time? Maybe that's why there always seem to be 0 reviews. I know for our Prima cruise between London and Reykjavik, I only found 0 reviews of excursions.

Even when logged into my account, I have noticed this to be the case for at least the past year and a half.

2 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I generally do a Google search (that's allowed here, right) with the exact name of the NCL excursion. In all but rare cases, I find the exact excursion and plenty of reviews. 

Same here.  Wouldn't it be nice if NCL didn't have so many problem with their website.

...For your convenience. 😉

• Haha 1

Sometimes you can find reviews for excursions on Trip Advisor(a CC sister site) - it just requires searching and easier to do on a desktop than a mobile device (tablet, phone)

However those TA reviews might also show up in search using the omnipotent “Big G” 

Edited by ColdCruise
Adding G info
  • Like 1