Specialty dining package?

Jayl1965

I’m not an alcohol drinker. I typically drink unsweet iced tea and water. And I want to unplug from reality while on a cruise so internet service isn’t appealing. I don’t think the Plus and Premier packages would be beneficial to me. But, I love food and would eat at a specialty restaurant every night if I could. Does Princess offer specialty dining packages on the first day of their cruises? Thanks

41 minutes ago, Jayl1965 said:

I’m not an alcohol drinker. I typically drink unsweet iced tea and water. And I want to unplug from reality while on a cruise so internet service isn’t appealing. I don’t think the Plus and Premier packages would be beneficial to me. But, I love food and would eat at a specialty restaurant every night if I could. Does Princess offer specialty dining packages on the first day of their cruises? Thanks

Princess does not have specialty dining packages like NCL or Celebrity or RCCL or MSC, etc.  

They don't have the variety of specialty restaurants aboard as other lines, and the few they do have are substantially less expensive than on other lines.

Most expensive specialty restaurant aboard is $39usd..  

Pre-book online is your best way to go ... unless you have a lot of OBC (like we do) and want to book onboard - and take the chance of no availability or days/times not to your liking

(waiting for a poster to post they have never had a problem booking when on board)