Parents/kids in 2 different suite types - benefits?

ToothDoc78

Hello!  Our family of 4 (myself, husband, and kids, ages 16 and 15) are frequent cruisers with Royal.  We are looking at booking 2 rooms for our next cruise on Harmony with adjoining (not connecting) rooms, one grand suite and one junior suite.  We'd like to put myself and hubby in GS and kids in JS.  I know JS will have priority embarkation and dinner in Coastal Kitchen, but if we book this way, would kids be denied access to suite lounge or Coastal Kitchen for breakfast/lunch?  What about other benefits like priority tender or debarkation?  Just trying to see if we can make this work.  Thanks!

It depends, normally minor children are allowed the perks, but this was pre covid.  If you book both adults in the GS and the kids in the connection/next door you should be fine.  I would also look at the 2 bedroom gs and crown loft, you may find it cheaper since passenger 3/4 are much less.

The 2 bedroom GS's on Harmony are just great.

I've always been under the impression that kids (under 18) booked in a JS or lower still get to accompany their parents that have a GS and above to the different onboard venues. Pretty sure this has always been RCI policy.