Where do you find promotions and discounts

alejorubi

There is no easy answer to the OP's question.  Most "Promotions" are offerings from the various cruise lines and should be accessible through the cruise line and most cruise/travel agents.  That is the easy part.

When it comes to discounts (which can come in various forms such as on board credits, rebates, etc) these are generally provided by cruise/travel agencies and consortiums (which are networks of many cruise/travel agencies).  Sometimes, the deals offered (especially via the major consortiums) are a combination of discounting and certain cruise line incentives (given to consortiums and some high volume agencies).

We do not know of any easy way to find the best deals other than shopping around among multiple high volume, reputable cruise/travel agencies.  I do think that socializing on cruises, and asking how they book cruises, is often the best way to get tips on who (and who not) to use.  

Hank

• Like 1

Most cruise lines do not allow TA's to advertise their Best Prices,

You must contact them to get those rates.

The large online cruise travel agencies are a good place to start for the better deals.

Start by checking the cruise lines price for what you wish, then shop the TA's.

You may be well rewarded.

18 hours ago, alejorubi said:

I know we cannot mention travel agent names but I see in all roll calls or threats that people find amazing discounts but each time I search through official webpages or competing pages I cannot find such discounts, could you give me tips

Depends on how you define "amazing" I think.  If you do a general search for a cruise, you will see a variety of offerings.  Our experience, like others previously say, is a 10% to 15% savings off the cruise line pricing is common.  Beyond the cruise fare discount, we have also received a couple free cabin upgrades from our TA.  Others might provide on-board credits.  

I receive on a fairly regular basis an email from Princess for Drop n Go sailings.  These are usually 'deals'.  Pre covid I often had to give my TA the offer code from the lower part of the email so that he could access the same rate that I was seeing.

Each cruise line has a sign up screen for their offerings....Princess, Hal, Cunard are the ones I am familiar with.  LIkely there are others, but you must visit their webpage to enroll for their offerings.