L.A. and Panorama ports in February?

mominwestlake

Hello.  We are finally rescheduling our Panorama cruise and are looking at early February.  We have never been to L.A. or to

any of the ports the Panorama goes to.  Can anyone give me insight into the weather at that time of year?
We are 2 adults and don't spend a lot of time in the pools, but we do like to be outside. Is there a better time of year to do this itinerary?
Thanks for any help!

17 minutes ago, mominwestlake said:

Hello.  We are finally rescheduling our Panorama cruise and are looking at early February.  We have never been to L.A. or to

any of the ports the Panorama goes to.  Can anyone give me insight into the weather at that time of year?
We are 2 adults and don't spend a lot of time in the pools, but we do like to be outside. Is there a better time of year to do this itinerary?
Thanks for any help!

I'm taking the Panorama in March.  In my very limited experience winter in LA can be anything between 60's and 90's 🤷

But sea days with ocean breeze are supposedly cooler.  This is my first cruise and I've never been to Mexico I'll wait for you to come back and tell me how the weather was.

That's probably a great time to go. When I did this itinerary in September, the heat and humidity in the ports was a bit of a mood-killer. My January trip was better IMO - it probably won't be shorts weather on the first or last day, but I was pleasantly surprised that on the first sea day it was warm enough to lay out on Serenity!

Edited by allinwonderland

We did this ship/itinerary in Feb before. In LA we flew in night before and weather was fine, warm, no jacket or sweater needed.

The ports were warm to hot and sunny except one, it was warm but overcast which was fine since we did a hike that day.

A little bit of extra ship movement on some days but nothing to complain about. It was a great cruise, loved the ship. Be sure to eat at JiJis the Asian restaurant, we did twice it was so good.

• Like 1

I agree with most of the above information.  First and last day out of Los Angeles, is somewhat chilly, not beach or pool weather.  All the other days will be warm and wonderful.  Maybe some rain, but usually not.  November through March is great weather for the Mex Riviera.  Summer is too hot!

• 2 months later...