Platinum benefits--coupons in room when we get there?

KKB

OK we haven't sailed RCCL in 5 years & are now Platinum since we are Select w/ Celebrity. 

Will there be a coupon book in the room for the perks (2-50% off drinks, matchplay, etc), or do I need to ask at Guest Services?

Thanks!

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

They are automatically loaded onto your sea pass card. Paper coupons haven;t existed for a VERY long time.

Thanks! 

I just saw some notes about it in a very random place in my planner--glad I asked.

I'll make note in my notes!!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SbbquilterUT said:

We always get a paper on the dresser that lists the benefit - if not there ask your cabin attendant.

You can also ask any bartender to print out the benefit list of what is loaded on your card.

51 minutes ago, SbbquilterUT said:

We always get a paper on the dresser that lists the benefit - if not there ask your cabin attendant.

Yes, I was going to say the same thing:  Lately we've found a paper on the desk listing our perks.  Personally, I liked the coupons because it was easier to remember them /know what we had left.

3 hours ago, SbbquilterUT said:

I'm D+ and on recent August 20 sail, did not receive a paper illustration of my on-board benefits.  Had to go to GS and I was given a listing of benefits for all tiers.  Also, any invite to special C&A events was done via phone message.  Saving paper and ink.🤣

11 minutes ago, nelblu said:

I'm D+ and on recent August 20 sail, did not receive a paper illustration of my on-board benefits.  Had to go to GS and I was given a listing of benefits for all tiers.  Also, any invite to special C&A events was done via phone message.  Saving paper and ink.🤣

So often we have different experiences on ships - we have had it in the room as recent as last month so perhaps those things may be left up to each ship to decide.