Capitano and Chibang included on Mardi Gras?

petuniaflower

Sorry as in we can only reserve it day of, or can we reserve these when we board?  And they are free for dinner correct?  

Also I just found out we have anytime dining.  Since it says for parties larger than 10 wont be accommodated, and we will be 11, can we split into 5 & 6 for all the dinners MDR/Specialty?  Both 5 & 6 person parties will consist of 2 cabins each so how can we book 2 cabins (ie cabin of 4 and 2) for dinners as 1 table of 6 and then cabin of (3 and 2) as a table of 5 together? 

32 minutes ago, petuniaflower said:

Thank you so much!!  and enjoy!!  Also, if you happen to be travelling with anyone in another cabin, does it seem you have the option to "reserve" a table anywhere together?

If you do the $5 chat feature thru the Hub app and they are your “friends” on there, then yes, you can all request to go to dinner together 

7 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

If you do the $5 chat feature thru the Hub app and they are your “friends” on there, then yes, you can all request to go to dinner together 

6 hours ago, petuniaflower said:

Interesting! wonder if thats the only way..

You don't need to pay anything.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, UpstateCruizer said:

You can request that your bookings be linked. My PVP links all of the bookings together so when we make reservations we are all shown together. It gives us the option to select who will be dining together in case someone wants to dine elsewhere. 

Ok, I think our bookings are linked already..so this is good to know.  I guess it still wont help us get a table of 10/11, but at least we can try and reserve for 2 tables of 5&6.

That $8 surcharge for subsequent visits is a change from when we sailed the Mardi Gras.  For us, we had YTD and the MDR, Chibang and the Cucina were all listed on our ship-cards, with no surcharge noted.  We ate dinner twice in the Cucina (because it was really good).  

4 hours ago, Pellaz said:

That $8 surcharge for subsequent visits is a change from when we sailed the Mardi Gras.  For us, we had YTD and the MDR, Chibang and the Cucina were all listed on our ship-cards, with no surcharge noted.  We ate dinner twice in the Cucina (because it was really good).  

They were getting complaints that it was too hard to get in the restaurants, so by charging a few bucks they are hopefully cutting down on some repeaters so that everyone on the ship can try them.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 7:50 AM, mz-s said:

They were getting complaints that it was too hard to get in the restaurants, so by charging a few bucks they are hopefully cutting down on some repeaters so that everyone on the ship can try

I was on the Mardi Gras before and after the $8 charge, and I thought it was much easier to get Cucina and Chibang! reservations after the fee for the second meal.

• Like 3