Constellation - Any Current or Recent Beyond the Podium Talks?

JDPCruisers

On our last cruise (which was on Royal Caribbean), I had a chance to ask the Cruise Director why no educational, cultural, or information programs such as "Beyond the Podium" were offered.  He very politely responded that it was because there just wasn't any interest. I found that surprising.  Okay, such sessions might not pack the theater but we had an opportunity to attend a couple of sessions (one was famous sea disasters...somewhat of an interesting choice for a cruise!) last year on Celebrity and there were 50 or more in attendance.  In 2018 we were on a Carnival cruise that stopped overnight in Havana and an enthusiastic speaker did multiple sessions on Cuban culture, etc. that were very well attended.  We will be on Constellation in January and I'd love to see something similar.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JDPCruisers said:

Thanks. Interesting as one would think those locations would be ideal for Podium talks.

Maybe not in July but there were a couple on the August Italy/Croatia cruise. In fact, the couple that gave the talks were on the same Pompeii excursion as me. Guess it just depends on who X decides to book and when.