NEW EXCURSION. “Party Bana” on HMC???

missholly24

Hi all!! 

Since Im still traumatized I won’t have a Villa for my next HMC visit I rented this….without knowing really what it is. Lol. Does anyone know or has been on it? No photos available. Little description included. Lol we will find out! I had an on board credit so it was only a couple hundred dollars. 

IMG_4351.thumb.jpeg.456a13657b35b5ff35c9ed103a718259.jpegIMG_4359.thumb.jpeg.76433144df8b0819621f7945de3ed088.jpeg

29 minutes ago, pohlerbear said:

That seems awfully expensive for an oversized float. Hope it comes with alcohol or something 

They charge $700 for a 6ft x7ft 3 sided hut with a table inside and $1000 for the open air villa with a bathroom. They passed up overpriced a while ago. Lmao. I’ll be grateful if we can chill on it with a little shade. HMC is paradise. 

Edited by missholly24
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, missholly24 said:

They charge $700 for a 6ft x7ft 3 sided hut with a table inside and $1000 for the open air villa with a bathroom. They passed up overpriced a while ago. Lmao. I’ll be grateful if we can chill on it with a little shade. HMC is paradise. 

Came in to say this. The things people buy because they are on vacation, never ceases to amaze me. I guess it could be fun in some cases if you have a large group, and want the privacy. Not for me though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joebucks said:

Came in to say this. The things people buy because they are on vacation, never ceases to amaze me. I guess it could be fun in some cases if you have a large group, and want the privacy. Not for me though. 

The Villa and Cabana are great. Renting the Villa has been some of the best single days of our life. You definitely dont want a large group. That would ruin the experience. However, they priced me out. Im a nurse not CEO. Lmao. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Like 1

On 9/22/2023 at 6:41 PM, fla33023 said:

Looks really fun! Is it anchored or does one of your friends have to jump in and push you back to shore?! Lol

Haha hopefully its anchored! Im already overthinking and wondering if we will have to push off random people/kids from the beach. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, matymil said:

I have no idea. I just says "snack only" for food option. Im sure you could bring whatever you wanted

maybe it’s like snacks they bring to the cabana, like chips, guacamole, salsa, veggies, fruit🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1