LIVE - Royal Princess Sep 23 (2 Day Coastal...and more)

ceilidh1

5 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Yup - packages make zero sense for my situation on longer voyages. For two days, I got more than the package price out of it!

we did not upgrade on 5 day on the CB coming up - around $300 of OBC takes care of any dining

we DID upgrade on a 5 day SUN P cruise for 2024 - very little OBC on that one

• Like 1

Well I am in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight back to Austin. It’s almost 100° there today… I don’t want to think about it!!!

The cruise was great and just what I needed as a break from a long stressful year at work. It was also my first solo trip. Now, would I sail solo again? Eh, maybe - it depends on the circumstances. I do really prefer traveling with a companion as part of the joy in traveling for me is making memories with friends and/or family. Even though I made friends on this cruise, I still felt a little empty sometimes. But that’s okay! I think I just need to get more comfortable traveling solo and maybe that feeling will go away. I do have a solo business trip coming up next month so this also helped me ease into that. 

Overall, a great cruise. Sorry if I hijacked this thread for a while @ceilidh1 - just wanted to report out on anything that happened after you got off!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, talkorpi said:

Well I am in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight back to Austin. It’s almost 100° there today… I don’t want to think about it!!!

The cruise was great and just what I needed as a break from a long stressful year at work. It was also my first solo trip. Now, would I sail solo again? Eh, maybe - it depends on the circumstances. I do really prefer traveling with a companion as part of the joy in traveling for me is making memories with friends and/or family. Even though I made friends on this cruise, I still felt a little empty sometimes. But that’s okay! I think I just need to get more comfortable traveling solo and maybe that feeling will go away. I do have a solo business trip coming up next month so this also helped me ease into that. 

Overall, a great cruise. Sorry if I hijacked this thread for a while @ceilidh1 - just wanted to report out on anything that happened after you got off!

Not a hijack at all - I hoped others would chime in from the ship. I love seeing/hearing what other people's take is compared to mine...

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Not a hijack at all - I hoped others would chime in from the ship. I love seeing/hearing what other people's take is compared to mine...

Okay good haha. Thank you for starting this thread. Sorry we never ran in to each other!

• Like 3

And more… when you got off , we got on for the 7 day to Honolulu. We arrive in a few hours.

Thanks for preparing us for what to expect.

Fantastic meal in Crown Grill last evening. Wonderful crew!

• Like 4