AquaClass dining seating times?

Jose Zalfadilla

My first time w/Celeb this coming November though I have 35+ cruises with other lines. I have booked an AquaClass cabin and wonder about what appears under my profile’s “Main Dining Seating Time.” Though I never had a chance to choose a dining time, it appears I am booked for “Early – 6:00PM.”  Then, when I click on “Learn More,” I find the following: “AquaClass® guests are assigned Blu exclusive restaurant featuring clean, crisp flavors and inventive cuisine complemented by an extensive list of sustainable, biodynamic wines. Walk-in’s welcome, no reservations required.”

So, do I have a scheduled “Early – 6PM” dining seating time or am I free to walk in anytime since “…no reservations required"  or do I choose either option on any given night?

The first night can be really busy. For the first night, I would avoid going there early.  That is for the first night only.

You will get a card with a "suggested " time  for the first night but show up anytime you want.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, keesar said:

The first night can be really busy. For the first night, I would avoid going there early.  That is for the first night only.

You will get a card with a "suggested " time  for the first night but show up anytime you want.

Thanks for the clarification. We don't like to eat before 7 or 7:30 PM anyway. That's a relief to know.

1 hour ago, Jose Zalfadilla said:

Thanks for the clarification. We don't like to eat before 7 or 7:30 PM anyway. That's a relief to know.

Some things about Blu.  Even if you have to wait, the waits aren’t long.  The later or earlier you go, the better chance you have at a table by the windows (really nice in Blu).  If you have allergies or a rapport with waiters, they get to know you and get you with the same wait staff.  

• Thanks 1

If the dining room opens at 5:30 and you show up at 6 you will probably have to wait until that first wave of diners are finished.  

You also get the crowd that are getting their full benefits from the elite HH that is from 5 to 7.   But most in AQ have the drink pack so that may not be a factor.  

Ask the host about the best times to show up.  They know as nothing changes from past experience

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, keesar said:

They suggested we go there at opening time.  Although I didn’t notice the card until the third or fourth day when I was tidying up a little.