Halloween

petuniaflower

We will be on the Mardi Gras in October, I know they will have some activities for Halloween, but is there one specific night that everyone would wear costumes?  As in adults and kids for dinner/the evening?  Also, are there any other special dress up nights/parties ie white night/flower power?  Thx

• Like 1

There is one main costume party/contest night where most people dress up (who want to dress up). I don't know what night it will be, but when I sailed in October in the past it was one of the last sea days. There will be several Halloween events throughout the cruise though.

2 hours ago, petuniaflower said:

I know they will have some activities for Halloween, but is there one specific night that everyone would wear costumes?  

🎃 Specifically October 31st🧙‍♀️.

If the 31st isn't included in the cruise that you will be on, there will still have Halloween activities. The type of activities, along with dates, times and locations will all be listed in the FunTimes when you are on board. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, petuniaflower said:

And are the other theme nights always the same on each line or ship?  Trying to figure out if we need "white" or "neon" outfits etc..

What I've been able to research for my upcoming Vista cruise is the following:

2 elegant nights should be the first sea day (10/22) and the second to the last night (10/26); I believe we will have
Rock the Promenade in Atrium 10:15 (10/21)
70s/MoTown Party in Atrium 10:15 (10/22)
80s Rock N Glow Party on Lido 10:15 (10/23)
Silent Night on Lido 10:30 (10/25)
Mega Deck Party on Lido 10:15 (10/26)
White Hot Night Farewell Party in Atrium 8:30 (10/27)

And according to past year's Fun Times, the Halloween party was the second sea day.

image.png.4037cb21841334e16a9c6e24e74a91f8.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, petuniaflower said:

so worth it for adults and kids to bring a lil costume!  Hope its not one of our specialty dining nights tho lol

On one of our Halloween cruises, the costume event was on an elegant night and there were plenty of people that wore their costumes into the MDR.  Us included !!  

Carnival Halloween drinks.jpg

frightfully-fun-halloween-patch-the-pumpkin-pirate-lightbox-2.jpg

Edited by HappySails4U
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, petuniaflower said:

Interesting..lists superhero music party..anyone know anything about this..first Ive heard of it..is it more geared towards kiddos?

Someone in my cruise group found an image with the superhero themed party listed as well but it wasn't listed in John Heald's most recent update about theme nights.

FWIW, you found that mention on the Aussie version of the Carnival site. Maybe that is something unique to those cruises. 

9 hours ago, PayneAS said:

Someone in my cruise group found an image with the superhero themed party listed as well but it wasn't listed in John Heald's most recent update about theme nights.

FWIW, you found that mention on the Aussie version of the Carnival site. Maybe that is something unique to those cruises. 

oh haha I didnt realize..maybe thats why Id never heard of it..thx

They will definitely have a Halloween themed Deck Party with a Costume Parade and contest. Last year on the Panorama it was in place of the Mega Deck Party and they had contests for children, adults and groups. It was super fun and later in the week they did the 80s Rock and Glow deck party which was even more fun. A lot of people dressed for both events and they had themed backdrops for photo ops too. We’ll be on the Panorama mid October again this year, looking forward to another fun cruise! 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

I’m doing my first Halloween cruise this year on Venezia! I hope it’s worth the struggle I had getting my whole family to buy costumes lol.

It definitely will be! Halloween is a blast on Carnival ships. Costumes are THE dress code😉 There are a buncha activities for, not ONLY the kiddos, also for grown folk. Dr Seuss and Characters have parades, supposedly for the young to march around the ship showing their Halloween attire. Don't be fooled tho, cus there's plenty of " adults" 🤣 parading right along with'em. Great Photo Ops also. Your entire entourage will love it! Have FUN 🎃🎭👽👺👸🕷️🕸️

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CruisinTrkrs3 said:

It definitely will be! Halloween is a blast on Carnival ships. Costumes are THE dress code😉 There are a buncha activities for, not ONLY the kiddos, also for grown folk. Dr Seuss and Characters have parades, supposedly for the young to march around the ship showing their Halloween attire. Don't be fooled tho, cus there's plenty of " adults" 🤣 parading right along with'em. Great Photo Ops also. Your entire entourage will love it! Have FUN 🎃🎭👽👺👸🕷️🕸️

Thank you! I’ve only dressed up for Halloween once since becoming an adult so this is a fun way to mix things up.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 2:06 PM, petuniaflower said:

We will be on the Mardi Gras in October, I know they will have some activities for Halloween, but is there one specific night that everyone would wear costumes?  As in adults and kids for dinner/the evening?  Also, are there any other special dress up nights/parties ie white night/flower power? 

Hi @petuniaflower🙂

20231022-153338.jpg

20231022-153033.jpg

Above Information Located @: (Click Here)

💃🍹💃