5 Star Island Tour, Magen's Bay Beach & Shopping

Sun Lover

Has anyone done this specific tour with Royal Caribbean?  It says you spend 2 hours at Magen's Bay and 2 hours shopping.  The tour includes a stop at Mountain Top and it's listed as a 6 hour tour so I would assume the other 2 hours are spent at Mountain Top but I'm wondering how long it takes to get there and back so that it's really more like an hour there rather than 2 hours.  If anyone has done this tour, could you please give your opinion and what you liked or didn't like about it.  Thanks.

I assume you mean St. Thomas. Check out Geoffrey tours on Google. He's about half the price of the Royal tour. I highly recomend him. I used him many times and always had a great time. For him the 2 hours include about an hour or so of touring the island with a few photo ops and about a half hour at Mountain Top.

We did this tour. Two hours of shopping, three hours at the beach (beautiful) and about an hour in transit round trip including a stop for photos at the top of the mountain. Shopping and Magen’s bay are both relatively close to the ship. In fact, we could see the ship in the distance from the top of the hill. Bus was open air and bumpy. Not good for the hung over crowd as evidenced by the vomiting along the way. Overall a great excursion!

Edited by Georgia_Peaches