Regal Princess, questions about a few "named" places, but does not give any explanation what they are

beshears

I went to the Regal Princess deck plans and was able to get an "idea" of what decks/locations a few places are. Can you tell me first what deck/s the Princess Theater is located on?

Here are a couple names and if you have been there, can you tell me what they are about?

Gelato

The Enclave

Bellinis

The Shops - are Princess shops on two decks?

Princess Live Cafe

Princess Live

Plunge Pool compared to the Fountain pool?

Horizon Bristol - difference between this and the Horizon Court and Terrace

Sports deck - I did not see any miniature golf shown?

17 minutes ago, beshears said:

I went to the Regal Princess deck plans and was able to get an "idea" of what decks/locations a few places are. Can you tell me first what deck/s the Princess Theater is located on?

Here are a couple names and if you have been there, can you tell me what they are about?

Gelato

The Enclave

Bellinis

The Shops - are Princess shops on two decks?

Princess Live Cafe

Princess Live

Plunge Pool compared to the Fountain pool?

Horizon Bristol - difference between this and the Horizon Court and Terrace

Sports deck - I did not see any miniature golf shown?

Another source: 

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/gp-regal-princess/

Horizon Court the buffet, Bistro is an area on the ship with desserts. The terrace is part of the aft buffet to sit.

Princess Live is a nice area, we had lectures there and other activities on the Regal.  The Princess Live Cafe is not a cafe, but a bar and we picked up specialty coffees.

I think if you search for pictures of the different areas on the Regal, you’ll get an idea of what they are.

Haven’t been on the Regal for a couple of years, so may be some changes.  IDK

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

Can you tell me first what deck/s the Princess Theater is located on? - Enter on deck 6 or 7. You can access all seating from either entrance. I find deck 7 the better way to enter.

Gelato - Gelato Ice Cream selections, cost involved.

The Enclave - Thermal pool and such. Cruise long access fee.

Bellinis - A bar with a small table area that overlooks the Piazza.

The Shops - are Princess shops on two decks? - Stores selling clothing, jewelry, sundries, logo wear, take home duty/tax free alcohol and other items

Princess Live Cafe - A bar outside of Princess Live with all the normal drinks and I believe, not sure, specialty coffees. There is some comfortable seating along the windows. A lot of readers fill this seating during the day. 

Princess Live - A small theater type setting where activities like karaoke, trivia, game shows, talks are held.

Plunge Pool compared to the Fountain pool? Exactly what it sounds like. A small pool where you can plunge in.

Horizon Bristol - difference between this and the Horizon Court and Terrace - No real difference between the Court and Bistro. The buffet stretches the entire length of the court and bistro. Different sections serve different items. In busy times you can sit anywhere, it's all open. Some seating sections and serving lines are closed off during slack times. The Horizon Terrace is an outside seating area with a bar. You can bring your food there and dine at the tables. There is also some comfortable seating where you can just sit and enjoy the ocean view. The buffet is open from 6am until 11 pm every day. Never closes during that time. Selections change throughout the day and evening. Tip, early in your cruise look up and down all the sections to get an idea of where different items are located. 

Sports deck - I did not see any miniature golf shown? Have not been up there, but believe deck 19 may have some golf holes on the Lawn Court. Not a mini golf course. 

• Thanks 3