NEED BEVERAGE MENUS

andrek

Hi, my husband and I are trying to decide on the beverage package.  We are going on the Regal Princess in December. Does anybody have copies of the beverage menus? If not do you know where I can get them.

Thanks,

Andrea

24 minutes ago, andrek said:

Hi, my husband and I are trying to decide on the beverage package.  We are going on the Regal Princess in December. Does anybody have copies of the beverage menus? If not do you know where I can get them.

Thanks,

Andrea

Some members who do "live from" reports on their cruises do post some bar menus, but they would be hard to find.  Do you really need to see a bunch of menus, or are you really just looking for a range of prices for certain types of drinks?

IDK of a website that would reliably have up-to-date bar menus.  There is also an extensive wine menu - are you into wine as well?

7 hours ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

Some variations of beverages between bars (though you can ask for most drinks anywhere), but here's a start for you:

https://profcruise.com/new-princess-drink-prices-2023/

Odd question, but I was looking at the drinks on this link and I realized some of these cocktails have like 4 different types of rum or other alcohol.  Do they count as 1 drink or 4 towards your 15 a day?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, katmigordon said:

Odd question, but I was looking at the drinks on this link and I realized some of these cocktails have like 4 different types of rum or other alcohol.  Do they count as 1 drink or 4 towards your 15 a day?

One. A drink is a drink, regardless of what’s in it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, dreaminofcruisin said:

Some variations of beverages between bars (though you can ask for most drinks anywhere), but here's a start for you:

https://profcruise.com/new-princess-drink-prices-2023/

Thank you for sharing this. When onboard where do we find drinks menus? Are they on the tables in the venues? Thanks so much. 😊

Are you speaking about the stand alone alcoholic plus beverage package? The cost is $76.70/pp/day. You will still be charged for the daily gratuity $16, $17 or $18/pp/day depending on cabin category and wifi.

If you purchase the plus fare the cost is $60/pp/day. The plus fare includes the daily gratuity and unlimited wifi. It also includes two casual dining meals, some special desserts, and other things. If you do the math it takes between 2 to 3 alcoholic beverages/pp/day to break even. It all depends on how many non alcoholic beverages such as specialty coffee/espresso drinks you consume as well as using the other benefits included with the plus fare. Figure cocktails are in the $11 range, beers around $6/7, most straight whiskeys around $8/9, specialty coffees around $5/6. Many wines are included in the plus fare package. There are a number of wines which cost more than $15. In that case you are charges the difference +18%. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, skynight said:

Are you speaking about the stand alone alcoholic plus beverage package? The cost is $76.70/pp/day. You will still be charged for the daily gratuity $16, $17 or $18/pp/day depending on cabin category and wifi.

If you purchase the plus fare the cost is $60/pp/day. The plus fare includes the daily gratuity and unlimited wifi. It also includes two casual dining meals, some special desserts, and other things. If you do the math it takes between 2 to 3 alcoholic beverages/pp/day to break even. It all depends on how many non alcoholic beverages such as specialty coffee/espresso drinks you consume as well as using the other benefits included with the plus fare. Figure cocktails are in the $11 range, beers around $6/7, most straight whiskeys around $8/9, specialty coffees around $5/6. Many wines are included in the plus fare package. There are a number of wines which cost more than $15. In that case you are charges the difference +18%. 

👍 concise  post. You sir/maam get 4 stars on yelp 😁

3 hours ago, 1965 said:

Thank you for sharing this. When onboard where do we find drinks menus? Are they on the tables in the venues? Thanks so much. 😊

On the pool decks, sometimes there is a QR code to scan with your phone to get the menu. Otherwise, you will find it at the bar. In other bars, there are menus scattered about at various tables. If you don't have one, just take it from another table and if someone is sitting there, ask if you can take it or ask a server if you don't see one.

If you know what you want, just order it. Princess is much better than a couple other cruise lines that I have been on where if they have the ingredients, they will be happy  to make it for you, whether or not it is on their menu.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 9:05 PM, andrek said:

Thanks,

Andrea

Google drink packages by ship