Allure Show Schedule for shorter 3 and 4 day cruises

We are on the Allure for 3 nights in early December. Although the website continues to show Mama Mia and Aqua shows, I've not seen any schedule.

Does anyone know what the show schedule will be? I believe they are just starting now on the shorter cruises for the winter our of Port Canaveral. 

I am a big planner and now having any idea what shows, if any, will be offered is slightly annoying.

Thanks to anyone who can offer suggerstions,

Dave

10 minutes ago, Dolby1000 said:

We are on the Allure for 3 nights in early December. Although the website continues to show Mama Mia and Aqua shows, I've not seen any schedule.

Does anyone know what the show schedule will be? I believe they are just starting now on the shorter cruises for the winter our of Port Canaveral. 

I am a big planner and now having any idea what shows, if any, will be offered is slightly annoying.

Dave

Check the 11/3 sailing in the app  I am on that one and booked my shows a couple of weeks ago  The schedule isn't available for the 11/6 sailing yet either

Edited by molly361
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Dolby1000 said:

I believe they are just starting now on the shorter cruises for the winter our of Port Canaveral.

The 1st cruise from PC leaves on 10/25 (I'll be on it) and it's actually a weird 5-nighter from WED-MON to get it on schedule to do the 3/4's.

Listen to @molly361; I think Allure is going to be her 2nd home while at PC. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dolby1000 said:

Dave

Following, we are on the 10/30 out of PC and looking for the same!

5 minutes ago, JayhawkFans said:

We just booked a late Nov cruise on Allure ... our booking window for shows will be Nov 1 ??  It's been a few years since we have cruised ... sooooo excited!

There is no set date or time frame but it will likely be sometime this month. Just keep checking and keep an eye on your roll call and/or group from the popular social media site that has groups for nearly every cruise nowadays.

On 10/3/2023 at 11:58 AM, Dolby1000 said:

Thanks to anyone who can offer suggestions,

Dave

We're booked on Allure in November for a 3-night cruise.  I can relay the following information:

- All shows (Momma Mia, Blades, Ocean Aria, and Comedy) have two possible shows.

- I can only specifically identify the dates/times that I selected:

* Momma Mia - Day 1, 8pm

* Blades - Day 3, 7pm

* Ocean Aria - Day 2, 10pm

* Comedy - did not book

Now that I've booked, I can't see info for the other shows.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MD_Dan said:

We're booked on Allure in November for a 3-night cruise.  I can relay the following information:

- All shows (Momma Mia, Blades, Ocean Aria, and Comedy) have two possible shows.

- I can only specifically identify the dates/times that I selected:

* Momma Mia - Day 1, 8pm

* Blades - Day 3, 7pm

* Comedy - did not book

Is Blades the ice skating show?

13 hours ago, MD_Dan said:

* Momma Mia - Day 1, 8pm

* Blades - Day 3, 7pm

* Comedy - did not book

I faked a cancel reservation and found some more dates/times:

* Blades - Day 1, 8:15pm or10:15pm; Day 3, 7pm.

It wouldn't let me do this for the other shows.