Celebrity Mobile App

florence11

Is it showing your sailing?   If not, you should be able to add your booking and then it will show.   I'm not sure how you add a sailing to the app, but you can log into your account on the website and if the cruise isn't showing under your upcoming sailing you can add it there which should allow it to be visible on the app.

We have cruises in September & October 2024 and they show in the app.

Hi,

The app show's my sailing, cabin number etc and tells me that check in opens in January but I can't click on anything else it comes up as error that's why I wondering if it's too early to use.

I wanted to book a specialty restaurant but I managed to do that on my laptop as I seem to be able to access more on that than the app.

52 minutes ago, florence11 said:

Hi,

The app show's my sailing, cabin number etc and tells me that check in opens in January but I can't click on anything else it comes up as error that's why I wondering if it's too early to use.

I wanted to book a specialty restaurant but I managed to do that on my laptop as I seem to be able to access more on that than the app.

The app is better for on ship use , for everything else use the website 

2 hours ago, florence11 said:

Hi,

It is not too early for information to be on the app.  I can book dining reservations for my cruise in October 2024.

You may want to try deleting the app and reinstalling it.

Hi

I have reinstalled it at least a dozen times on my phone and on my husbands and it doesnt work on either nor my tablet but I can do basic bookings on my laptop. I used it perfectly fine on my last cruise so I have no idea why its not working I just an error box.

2 hours ago, Boston lab girl said:

My DH can’t get anything on his app. But on mine I get every thing. I have made reservation for excursions and dinners for both of us. They are on my calendar and his has nothing. It’s just strange. I also get better results on my iPad than on my phone. 

Who is listed as primary for your sailing?  If it is you and you were the one that booked the reservations, that might explain this.  I never check my DW's app to see if her's is in sync with mine as it does not matter.  As long as the reservations are showing up on my app, that's the one we go by.