Adventure Ocean & GTY Room

Hi Everyone

I just did the barcode trick with my set sail pass and we’re on the same floor as the adventure ocean. Adventure ocean is at the very forward and our room is very aft. We like the placement of this room and it’s location however my only question/ concern is noise from AO. Has anyone stayed on the same floor as the adventure ocean before and did you find it any extra busier or louder than other decks? As mentioned it’s at the complete other end than where our room is- just inquiring as we’ve never stayed on the same deck as it before and we don’t have children ourselves.

Thank you 😊 

24 minutes ago, TRAVELBUGCRUISER said:

Hi Everyone

I just did the barcode trick with my set sail pass and we’re on the same floor as the adventure ocean. Adventure ocean is at the very forward and our room is very aft. We like the placement of this room and it’s location however my only question/ concern is noise from AO. Has anyone stayed on the same floor as the adventure ocean before and did you find it any extra busier or louder than other decks? As mentioned it’s at the complete other end than where our room is- just inquiring as we’ve never stayed on the same deck as it before and we don’t have children ourselves.

Thank you 😊 

Opposite ends of the ship....definitely no extra noise from AO

On 10/11/2023 at 9:55 AM, TRAVELBUGCRUISER said:

Hi Everyone

Thank you 😊 

What's the barcode trick?🤔

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 2:46 PM, Biker19 said:

Once you check in and get your SetSail pass it contains a barcode which if you decode it may contain your unofficial GTY cabin assignment.

Unofficial it was... When I scanned the barcode, it looked like we were assigned a nice balcony, alas, not to be so... interior room it is... but on the other hand, I sleep like a baby in interior rooms! Lol.