Current cost of Sanctuary on Princess in Australia

Apologies but after several attempts at searching the forum and not getting anywhere..thought I would come to the fount of wisdom.

What is the current cost in Australia of Sanctuary access. Know other charges have increased. 

Many thanks. 

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

As far as I know it's still $40pp for a full day, $20pp for a half day. I don't believe it has changed since we were on Coral last year.

Thanks for that. Just having seen the doubling of corkage charge was wondering if they'd do something similar with sanctuary charges. 

1 hour ago, sagittarius said:

Thanks for that. Just having seen the doubling of corkage charge was wondering if they'd do something similar with sanctuary charges. 

Increasing the price would turn it into even more of a ghost town. I've never yet seen much demand for the Sanctuary in Australian waters.

2 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Do you know if it is name dependent or cabin dependent ?

IE: Purchase for 1 person, but either person in the cabin can use it at different times during the day ?

Thanks.

I have heard of people doing that. Just talk to the Sanctuary stewards and let them know what you are doing. As long as both people don't stay up there together it shouldn't be a problem. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SinbadThePorter said:

Increasing the price would turn it into even more of a ghost town. I've never yet seen much demand for the Sanctuary in Australian waters.

It wasn't a ghost town on some of the Coral cruises we did last year. It was almost too crowded! 

13 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

It wasn't a ghost town on some of the Coral cruises we did last year. It was almost too crowded! 

I've been on Coral six times since June last year and just never noticed more than one or two couples in there. But I have to say while I didn't make a habit out of checking out the Sanctuary, it just always seemed nearly empty whenever I looked.

2 hours ago, SinbadThePorter said:

It can be empty tho we have used it occasionally. But at times it does seem too chilly. Suppose I'm hoping for warm weather. 

32 minutes ago, SinbadThePorter said:

I've been on Coral six times since June last year and just never noticed more than one or two couples in there. But I have to say while I didn't make a habit out of checking out the Sanctuary, it just always seemed nearly empty whenever I looked.

It depended on the itinerary. It was quiet on the first cruise we did in June, more people used it on the early September Queensland cruise. It was often full on the late September Queensland cruise, and also on the first half of the Round Australia cruise. Afternoons were busier than mornings.