Scarlet Lady / Live /Solo - Oct 18-22 2023

sid_9169

29 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

The cigar shop I wanted to pick something up from yesterday in Little Havana wasn't open yet, so I've got my eyes on another one here in Key West. Also, I read about a couple of "new to me" places to stuff myself with lobster and other stuff. JinxyB wants to get some of that key lime pie on a stick, so we've gotta find that place too. Other than that, just browsing the shops on Duval Street.

PXL_20231019_123434397.jpg

Sounds like a great day Sid! Enjoy!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I don't like the looks of this. I heard some gurgling in the bathroom, and I went to look. There's water coming UP out of the drain hole... :0

And, so far it's not going back down... By the way, I want to take a shower soon...

PXL_20231019_124049836.jpg

Yikes

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Riles34 said:

Did you two charter the ship for yourselves? Where is everyone?! How many people were at brunch?

They said that there's over 2,500 on board, which is pretty much near capacity. The Wake was about 1/3 full when I left. I wasn't able to get anymore brunch reservations for the rest of the cruise at either The Wake or Razzle Dazzle.

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

They said that there's over 2,500 on board, which is pretty much near capacity. The Wake was about 1/3 full when I left. I wasn't able to get anymore brunch reservations for the rest of the cruise at either The Wake or Razzle Dazzle.

Wow!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I don't like the looks of this. I heard some gurgling in the bathroom, and I went to look. There's water coming UP out of the drain hole... :0

And, so far it's not going back down... By the way, I want to take a shower soon...

PXL_20231019_124049836.jpg

Hitting the oh crap  button!!

Hugs

• Like 2
  • Haha 3