SPA robes versus regular in room robes....

kodidog

I saw on a post about another topic, that someone mentioned they always asked their room attendant for a Spa robe, instead of the usual ones left in the cabins (will be on the Enchanted in the Spring) because they needed a plus sized robe.    

Has anyone had any experience with both, who can confirm that these are actually considerably larger?

Thanks in advance for any input.

3 hours ago, kodidog said:

I saw on a post about another topic, that someone mentioned they always asked their room attendant for a Spa robe, instead of the usual ones left in the cabins (will be on the Enchanted in the Spring) because they needed a plus sized robe.    

Has anyone had any experience with both, who can confirm that these are actually considerably larger?

Thanks in advance for any input.

I’m curious too.  What’s the difference btw a Spa robe & the regular robe. Be aware that the Spa business is an outside business on Princess. You could ask at the Spa but they may want to sell you one. If that is the case you could pack the robe for each cruise. 

Tom😀

• Thanks 1

Spa robes are a little more luxurious - thicker and warmer then the thin waffle weave robes in the cabin. They also are generally a little larger and longer. They are nice - didn’t know you could request one as an alternative. I might try that next cruise and see if it is doable but I have my doubts. They probably are the property of the spa company. 

Edited by karatemom2
  • Thanks 1

For the average passenger these days, the princess robes are a joke. Ok anyone out there laughing yet? As a side note Holland robes even fit a somewhat larger person like myself. Please cheerleaders don't be snide and suggest  I just sail with Holland, as this will show your lack of @&%$. For the record I do not sail for the size of the robe as I usually just go commando in the cabin.😁

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, trbarton said:

I’m curious too.  What’s the difference btw a Spa robe & the regular robe. Be aware that the Spa business is an outside business on Princess. You could ask at the Spa but they may want to sell you one. If that is the case you could pack the robe for each cruise. 

Tom😀

It takes up 1/2 the room of a suitcase. 😉

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone.  I hope that someone who has recently tried this, notices the thread and can give us a definitive answer.  As for the idea about going commando....I tend to be chilly, even with a robe on.  I'll be the one you see wearing a sweater or such anywhere on the ship where there is air-conditioning, LOL.