10-26-2023

Izena

Sorry for the late start.  I’m still under the weather - throat no longer feels full of broken glass but achy headaches cough and tired plus a lack of appetite which is a good thing .  Not weighing unable to take my walks  (afraid I will get light headed and need to be walked to my car which happens at least weekly.  She dr in morning.  

good new my grandson  had perfect score on state math tests.  His dad my son is home and going to outpatient therapies  (suspect he is not changing his bad eating habits). 

Jazzper has had any more witnessed seizures.  He is 15  doesn’t like pills so I will just let him be  - if there is an increase in seizures that affect the quality of life it will be his time to cross the rainbow bridge.  

Wow did I scare everyone away.    Will start today being positive..   IVE LOST MY APPETITE . I will nurture the feeling as long as possible. Hope it’s quiet because everyone is cruising.  

keep the Halloween goodies under lock and key until Tuesday - then make sure to give it all away.

Hello Izena, sorry your still not feeling well. What did the Dr. say? Happy your son is doing better

and grandson did great on math test. Also sorry about Jazzper Know how it fells our cat was

14 yrs. We want the best for them.

Izena it's great no appetite but you need some food, you don't want to keep getting dizzy

or weak. Need some food.

I know not everyone on cruises at this point, well think I' right. Start my 2nd cruise today.

Bought the internet, 1st cruise didn't have it but missed it. So here I am. Hope more people

check in.

Take care all.

Good Morning!  We got home about 11:30 pm on Sunday night - Spent yesterday going through bags and trying to reorganize.

We did have a good two weeks, but difficult at times.  This cruise was with our TA who we met on a cruise 17 years ago - she and I have been wonderful friends and we try to get together every so often to cruise.  They almost missed the first cruise as she wasn't feeling the best, but flew in the day of the cruise.  We got to spend some time with them, but on October 19th she got sick and was taken off the ship in Cozumel by ambulance ... On the 20th she passed away.  I am devastated, she was one of my closest friends.  Karen was only 63. 

Belle,, hope you are having a good time on your cruise.  Izena - hope that you are feeling better!   Jan 

9 hours ago, Jan_In_Maine said:

Good Morning!  We got home about 11:30 pm on Sunday night - Spent yesterday going through bags and trying to reorganize.

We did have a good two weeks, but difficult at times.  This cruise was with our TA who we met on a cruise 17 years ago - she and I have been wonderful friends and we try to get together every so often to cruise.  They almost missed the first cruise as she wasn't feeling the best, but flew in the day of the cruise.  We got to spend some time with them, but on October 19th she got sick and was taken off the ship in Cozumel by ambulance ... On the 20th she passed away.  I am devastated, she was one of my closest friends.  Karen was only 63. 

Belle,, hope you are having a good time on your cruise.  Izena - hope that you are feeling better!   Jan 

I am so sorry.