Eclipse Deck 11 Room 1552

Dgurman212

So after reviewing our room assignment on the map it is showing a black diamond which means partially obstructed view. (Now this symbol is not showing up on every map so I am not sure if it is no longer an issue but wanted to confirm)

Looking from the photos of the outside of the ship I can’t tell what it could possibly be. 
Any insight from anyone that has been in or around that room would be greatly appreciated. It looks like there are only a few of these rooms on deck 11 ?  

I was also reading some reviews about noise from clubs below. If you have stayed on this ship and deck 11 have you also experienced this? 

From what I understand it’s the window washing equipment is parked there.  I saw a pic somewhere about it a while back on another site will see if I can remember where  this is from silhouette same class and set up on cabins

IMG_6183.jpeg

Edited by bikerunner
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LorraineP said:

Would also like to know for cabin 1547 (opposite side of ship). When I booked there was no symbol on diagram for this cabin. 

We have 1549 booked and I believe the obstruction is the window washing equipment.

Laura

5 hours ago, bikerunner said:

From what I understand it’s the window washing equipment is parked there.  I saw a pic somewhere about it a while back on another site will see if I can remember where  this is from silhouette same class and set up on cabins

IMG_6183.jpeg

thank you so much I appreciate you providing that photo 

1 hour ago, Dgurman212 said:

thank you so much I appreciate you providing that photo 

As much as its there you also have a much bigger balcony overall.  Its a tradeoff in  the room but still great location and room overall.....I been in 1552 a few times

52 minutes ago, Dgurman212 said:

Thank you for the help as I am new to cruising and did my best to try finding photos before posting 

That’s what these sites are for.  You will get lots of useful feedback but also some that are ummmm 

• Thanks 1