Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

51 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Now that I’m out of the room I can tell you my least favorite thing about this ship

Your name is on the door. Full name. Entire cruise. I can walk down the hallway and read all the names. In fact there’s a chance one of our marketing people is on the ship.

IMG_7980.thumb.jpeg.adbacf8a92b882f8f797f3de1bb541c1.jpeg

What the heck. That's odd/creepy. What reason would that even be necessary?

• Like 6

Sitting drinking my coffee at home remembering same line from last Sunday .We were on the Space Center Excursion with airport drop off ,meant to leave 10am ...what a joke that was .Us excursion people met in theatre then were released into the chaos . Excursion left very late .

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I haven’t heard any announcements so maybe they just stick by this.

IMG_7982.jpeg

IMG_7983.jpeg

Princess usually does not make ship-wide announcements. \

The paper that had your luggage tags also had meeting places listed for each tag. It is at those locations that the announcements for the tags assigned to that venue are made.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Funsince1983 said:

Oh man.. they used to take us to that questionable water park in Keansburg back in my summer camp days. Anyway, sorry Greg. 

I remember Keansburg from when I was a child (late 1950's). I think the "boardwalk" type stuff was just on a street.  My father would fish off the jetty and the rest of us would just wander around.  Liked Asbury Park much better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

And we hit a snag At 8:31

Last year in getting off in Galveston there were no lines at all. From starting to get off the ship to getting through immigration was less than 15 minutes including finding luggage.

• Like 3

Here’s the holdup. They’re fingerprinting people. I think maybe non-passport People. In other ports without facial they have a passport line and a non-passport line. It was all one line here. The family in front of me took about 10 minutes. I took about 30 seconds.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

They’re using 7 of the 11 stations

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Here’s the holdup. They’re fingerprinting people. I think maybe non-passport People. In other ports without facial they have a passport line and a non-passport line. It was

all one line here. The family in front of me took about 10 minutes. I took about 30 seconds.

So is that one line before or after the 7 stations?

3 hours ago, BohJang said:

I'm glad to see you made it back to Galveston.  I'm leaving shortly to head down there. I really appreciate your review - I'm so excited for my turn.  And I want that lobster tortellini and lasagna!

Please post next week if you have the same long disembarkation line as today.

I didn’t post my embarkation day parking pictures. Here they are. It’s a security thing you have to do when you’re a youtube star in India.

I paid $97 here which is the about the cheapest you can get and they don’t discriminate against Princess so I recommend it for Princess cruisers. 

I had a problem with them the last time I parked there but now they have a newer bigger much closer lot and more shuttles. It’s beautiful and not crowded. Which means the next time i come here it will be packed.

IMG_5796.jpeg

IMG_5797.jpeg

IMG_5798.jpeg

IMG_5799.jpeg

IMG_5800.jpeg

IMG_5801.jpeg

IMG_5802.jpeg

IMG_5803.jpeg

IMG_5804.jpeg

IMG_5809.jpeg

IMG_5810.jpeg

IMG_5812.jpeg