Diamond Plus Onboard Letter for Kids

topnole

1 hour ago, topnole said:

Interesting.   Our last cruise was earlier this year so it’s been several months.   They had it then.  As long as they haven’t changed anything, I think I’m good.

Visit the onboard LA desk. I'll bet they can provide a list of CAS benefit/perks for you if the list has been discontinued. Dumb if it has. 

5 minutes ago, topnole said:

Ok.   I can’t seem to find it.  You can see that pre cruise?   When I click on my profile I don’t see any place to see the benefits.  

They are exactly the same as the website.

It is in your profile when you click on your points.

52 minutes ago, topnole said:

No.  It doesn’t specifically list out internet for kids.   The kids area mentions a scoop of ice cream and a couple other things.   So that link is either wholly inaccurate or confusing at best.   Hence my posted question.  In my experience D and DP benefits are not dependent on the ship (other than what is noted in the CA literature when certain ships don’t have certain things - like in the old days some ships didn’t have a dedicated diamond lounge).  The basic benefits like laundry, internet, and the somewhat newer 5 free drinks per day have not been ship specific. 

The fundamental benefits seem clear to me. 

As @firefly333 has said sometimes there are some slight variations in interpretation from ship to ship.

Edited by c-leg5

1 hour ago, topnole said:

Interesting.   Our last cruise was earlier this year so it’s been several months.   They had it then.  As long as they haven’t changed anything, I think I’m good.

No letters as to the benefits on the August and October Oasis sail.  As a matter of fact, on my August sail the lunch with officer benefit was done via voice mail whereas in the past there was a formal invite.  Then again on the October sail, the invite was in the room but no invite to attend the repeat C&A meeting.

• 2 weeks later...