Check in - Web Version

skynight

Have two b2bs booked. The first one begins in February 2024 from FLL, The next on begins in January 2025 from S.F. I selected manage booking for the February 2024 bookings. Entered all the requested information without any problems. The program thinks I am entering information for the 2025 voyages. For the 2024 sailing the program will not allow me to order the medallion for delivery. It only allows for pier pick up in San Francisco. I am in PA.

Another issue is that the program will not accept my credit card information. Do I have to wait until final payment which is in a few weeks?

Any ideas?

I do have issues using cell phone apps. I make lots of errors because of the small print, and more important cell service is very poor in the rural area where I live. Cuts in and out all the time, as well as prompting the message of no cell service in your area.  

I had the same problem about a month ago when I had 2 sailings on the books. I was never able to make dining reservations for the 1st because the app (and the web version) would only show the 2nd, farther out cruise. Even though I could select the proper cruise via the normal process,  once I got to the DMW section (even though I was "in" the nearest cruise) would start showing me the schedule for 2nd cruise. I had to have our linked traveling companions make the selections.

I have had multiple sailings booked in the past with no issues. 

Two things, both I think might work together. First the Medallion. Elect to pick it up at the port. Takes like two minutes at the desk. Solves the issue of where they mail it. We found for our upcoming, also out of Ft. Lauderdale, there was no option, only pick it up at the port. You'd think logging in with your booking number would direct the mailing. Guess not.

So... you will be at the desk anyway. Add your credit card while you're there. Leave it blank for now.

One thing I did notice is an old cancelled card was still on our account from a previous cruise, I needed to delete it when I added the new one. Something to check and if there is an old card, you'll need to delete it anyway. Good luck!

Phone service? While T-mobile is good for not charging for calls outside the US, that doesn't help you at home. I have a vision impared friend who uses a Jitterbug phone with larger interface. Jitterbug uses the Verizon network so check their coverage map for your area.

6 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

Two things, both I think might work together. First the Medallion. Elect to pick it up at the port. Takes like two minutes at the desk. Solves the issue of where they mail it. We found for our upcoming, also out of Ft. Lauderdale, there was no option, only pick it up at the port. You'd think logging in with your booking number would direct the mailing. Guess not.

So... you will be at the desk anyway. Add your credit card while you're there. Leave it blank for now.

One thing I did notice is an old cancelled card was still on our account from a previous cruise, I needed to delete it when I added the new one. Something to check and if there is an old card, you'll need to delete it anyway. Good luck!

Phone service? While T-mobile is good for not charging for calls outside the US, that doesn't help you at home. I have a vision impared friend who uses a Jitterbug phone with larger interface. Jitterbug uses the Verizon network so check their coverage map for your area.

I'm just a bit confused by your post above...it does not appear to address the issue that we are speaking of in this thread. Did you mean this for a different posting?

2 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I'm just a bit confused by your post above...it does not appear to address the issue that we are speaking of in this thread. Did you mean this for a different posting?

I do see I made a mistake. In rereading, there is not one b2b but two, almost a year apart.

That aside, I do think there is something to check. It almost sounds condescending to mention, but be sure that the login for the cruise is the correct booking number. Surely this has been done though.

Nothing but true that picking up the Medallion at the pier solves the problem of where it gets mailed.