Speciality Dinning Vouchers

nextcruiseonmymind

You cannot give your FAS vouchers to someone else.  It is tied to your account and marked on your key card.

The platinum vouchers are a physical “coupon”.  You have to present it to the restaurant. I have to assume they match it to you when you use it, but I don’t know for sure.

41 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

You cannot give your FAS vouchers to someone else.  It is tied to your account and marked on your key card.

The platinum vouchers are a physical “coupon”.  You have to present it to the restaurant. I have to assume they match it to you when you use it, but I don’t know for sure.

They do follow what meals you use on your account. When checking in on occasion and they are checking how you are paying they have been aware of what vouchers (dining package or free at sea) I have used so far.

Having said that, it does seem that they are less fussed about the latitudes vouchers and there have been occasional reports in here of people managing to do things with them.

It can’t be guaranteed though, and there have also been reports of people getting caught out with them. For example, recently someone reported finding vouchers in their room and they managed to use the first one, but not the second.

• Like 1

My last trip we had a group of 6 with us. Last meal we were trying to use a platinum voucher and 2 regular FAS meal credits and they were giving me a hard time because the voucher can't be transferred. Had to say that my meal and one of the kids meals was on the voucher, and the hubby's meal was 'shared' with the other kid on the credit. It was really dopey, but they were adamant that I could not just let the kids eat from the voucher - one of us platinum cruisers had to be the one ordering food on the voucher.