LIVE with Georgia Peaches on the Brand NEW Ascent...B2B November 22-29 Pre-Pre-Maiden Voyage!

Georgia_Peaches

5 minutes ago, Texed said:

Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures.  Someone just posted a picture of the Captains (the brothers) on a social media site.  😊

Have you heard of any YouTubers that are going to do a live? Or a ship tour?

7 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Lol. We only have cats, no parrot. I’m not nearly that adventurous 😅

So glad to have you along!  I’ve looked at all the menus and they are much better in terms of variety and number of options than they were when we were on Equinox in July. Have to agree, some of those dishes do sound exotic. Anyway, I’ll definitely be posting lots of food pics!

Oh, and what did you think of the Canada firing?  About time?  DH says we need to find a sports bar when we get back to FLL for our turn around day so he can watch the game. I gave him rolley eyes  like this 🙄

I’m the parrot lady 😉.  Sinbad is my bestie…I don’t let on until the last possible moment that I am leaving…as soon as he spots the luggage, all bets are off!  I do think he suspects that I am leaving in two weeks 🚢.

Sorry for interrupting Georgia_Peaches!  And now it’s time to watch you sailaway on the webcam.

Bon Voyage IMG_5119.thumb.jpeg.4a64efbb96efcba48af8bc2871e6baf8.jpeg

Susan

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

I’m the parrot lady 😉.  Sinbad is my bestie…I don’t let on until the last possible moment that I am leaving…as soon as he spots the luggage, all bets are off!  I do think he suspects that I am leaving in two weeks 🚢.

Sorry for interrupting Georgia_Peaches!  And now it’s time to watch you sailaway on the webcam.

Susan

I just saw cats and parrots and got confused. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, countess5 said:

Always use Uber from hotel to ship. A lot easier. Only thing is you want to have a driver that has been to the port. One time we had a driver who had never driven to the port and the guard at the gate had to educate him how to find the information she needed on his phone. Not a big deal, but was hoping he had what she needed. 🤞🏻

Cheers! 

On my most recent trip from the hotel to Port Everglades my Uber driver first headed to the port parking garage, then got mad when I wouldn’t let him drop me off at the wrong ship.  Guess I’m picky.

• Haha 5

GP...

I certainly do not see any rain coming down on you, so that’s excellent!  Just take it all in like you did when you were 10 and way too excited for Christmas...so many packages and so little time, but oh the excitement, as you make your way to all the venues...🤗

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 2

Just enjoyed sail away from the back of the ship in the Eden bar. We are awe struck by the astounding beauty of the ship. We danced a number in Eden before speaking to the hostess for the Eden restaurant. I confirmed our 7pm reservation for tomorrow, our anniversary. Asked for a table by the window but no can do!  Hostess said it was first come first served and she would not put a special request in for a window table 😒. Wonder if it would have been different if we were in a suite?  Oh well, no hard feelings, it will be dark anyway!  

Had to put my phone on the charger so didn’t get any afternoon pics. Will make up for lost time this evening. 

Cheers, everyone!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Just enjoyed sail away from the back of the ship in the Eden bar. We are awe struck by the astounding beauty of the ship. We danced a number in Eden before speaking to the hostess for the Eden restaurant. I confirmed our 7pm reservation for tomorrow, our anniversary. Asked for a table by the window but no can do!  Hostess said it was first come first served and she would not put a special request in for a window table 😒. Wonder if it would have been different if we were in a suite?  Oh well, no hard feelings, it will be dark anyway!  

Had to put my phone on the charger so didn’t get any afternoon pics. Will make up for lost time this evening. 

Cheers, everyone!

We were in a suite on my birthday, but Eden did not care; our food had to be sent back too; however, one never knows what the outcome will be and I know your glass is half full!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

Susan

So so cute,are you on Dec 10;sailing? 

Finally made it to world class bar. Our favorite. A little different on E class in that it’s tucked away in the corner as opposed to S class where it’s in the open near the shops. We seem to be enjoying this one for different reasons… more intimate but not as much people watching. I love that we can hear the live music coming from the martini bar below. 

IMG_6176.jpeg

IMG_6177.jpeg

• Like 17