Aqua Deck 11 cabins Infinity

villauk

Are the Aqua cabins around 1111 on Infinity in a decent area regarding noise etc.? Worried about the overhang on deck 9, so wondered if the cabins on deck 11 were quiet? Additionally, are there shower doors in the bathrooms and do they have the power-showers fitted? Would welcome any comments or advice. TIA.

We have stayed in 1127 and on Infinity similar locations on other M-Class ships and believe them to be the best Aqua location.  Noise was not a problem (unlike some of the cabins on Deck 9) and the ease of accessing the upper pool deck makes it very convenient.  Also, the steps down to the Sunset Bar and Oceanview are nice.  I don't remember much about the showers, but I believe they were the standard Aqua multi-outlet shower.

• Thanks 1

We are currently staying in one of these cabins. There is some noise from the movies running at the Rooftop Terrace but it wouldn’t put us off booking this location again. 
As the above poster said it’s very convenient for the buffet and pool deck and we like the loungers on deck 11. 
there is a shower door and a multi jet shower. 

1 minute ago, barneyboy said:

We are currently staying in one of these cabins. There is some noise from the movies running at the Rooftop Terrace but it wouldn’t put us off booking this location again. 
As the above poster said it’s very convenient for the buffet and pool deck and we like the loungers on deck 11. 
there is a shower door and a multi jet shower. 

Thank you for the information. When the other poster mentioned the stairs, where are these actually located? Are they in the hallway by the elevators and go down to the Sunset Bar (sorry, the last time we were on Infinity, those cabins weren’t even there 😁)? Would you say it was a better location than those on deck 9, with the overhang?

Are you enjoying Blu and is the daily water limited to 2 per cabin or each person (I don’t want to ask for more if it’s per cabin)? Sorry, it’s a last-minute booking and we don’t usually stay in Aqua so any information would be greatly received.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

The stairs are through a door at the end of the hallway. I wouldn’t like the deck 9 cabins as we like to have sun in our balcony. 
Our room steward brings us 2 bottles of water every day. 
Blu has been busy and we’ve started eating earlier, around 7.15pm, to avoid a wait for a table. We’ve ordered from the MDR menu sometimes as we don’t eat duck or lamb. Also squab and gnocchi feature a lot on the menus. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, indy406 said:

Our TA has us in 1117 on Infinity and it appears to be a pretty good location with a slightly oversized balcony. We would appreciate it if anybody who has stayed in that room has any observations. Thanks.

I’ll have a look later when I pass that cabin. 

1 minute ago, barneyboy said:

I’ll have a look later when I pass that cabin. 

We’ve decided on 1108 and 1109, one on each side to hedge our bets 🤣. I’m hoping they won’t be too noisy near the lifts. Am I right in thinking that Infinity hasn’t been refurbished, so it’s the older reddish soft furniture? Thank you ever so much for all your wonderful information.

15 hours ago, villauk said:

We’ve decided on 1108 and 1109, one on each side to hedge our bets 🤣. I’m hoping they won’t be too noisy near the lifts. Am I right in thinking that Infinity hasn’t been refurbished, so it’s the older reddish soft furniture? Thank you ever so much for all your wonderful information.

Yes it’s the reddish sofa but newer grey carpets and curtains. We disembark tomorrow so let me know if there’s anything else you want to know. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, barneyboy said:

Yes it’s the reddish sofa but newer grey carpets and curtains. We disembark tomorrow so let me know if there’s anything else you want to know. 

Have you managed to get straight in Blu for breakfast each morning or have you had a wait for that too? Additionally, have there been any special lunches in there at all during your sailing?

17 hours ago, Miaminice said:

Our favorite staterooms on M class. Just stayed in 1108 on Millennium - great!

Really enjoyed your review, especially as we are taking the same Japan sailing route next year on Millie (SV on that cruise). Thank you for all the great tips and I did contact your guide for Kyoto 👍.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villauk said:

Really enjoyed your review, especially as we are taking the same Japan sailing route next year on Millie (SV on that cruise). Thank you for all the great tips and I did contact your guide for Kyoto 👍.

Thanks! You will enjoy the tour with him. Just be aware, he´s a fast walker 🙂

BTW: Blu is never (with very rare exceptions pre covid) open for lunch.

And we have never experienced wait times for breakfast. Sometimes for dinner, but never breakfast.

• Thanks 1