Recent Liberty of the Seas Sailings

umpisoccer

3 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

For what it’s worth, when I was on Freedom a few weeks ago, several cabin stewards told passengers they were no longer providing hard copies of the Cruise Compass. I don’t know if this was an isolated occurrence or a new policy. 

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

That (steward saying no Compass) has been reported on most ships for the past year.

Yes, it was that way on both of the last ships that we sailed in March and July.  No paper compass in the room. However, if you ask the steward specifically to still get it, they may still bring it to you. Ours have on the last two cruises.

10 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Just an FYI, you can find the daily schedule for your cruise on the app usually a week (although it can be shorter or longer) before your cruise. For example, I am cruising on Liberty November 27 and the app already has the daily schedule for every day of the cruise. Based on requests for schedules earlier in this thread, I assume quite a few people don’t realize this information is available in the app prior to the cruise. 

Yes, but the compass still has other info that the app schedule doesn't show, or is sometimes easier to follow along with on a daily basis.  Some stuff also doesn't populate until you are on board, when I was on Oasis last month, the laser tag, and some other activities and shows didn't show up until the day of the cruise. 

15 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I request a paper copy from the room steward at the beginning of our cruise. I like the paper copies and they have been happy to oblige throughout the cruise.

we still download the PDF version so we have it on the phone to keep with us all day, it also makes it easier to keep as a souvenir AND to send it to the RC Blog website, who keeps a library of past Cruise Compass' 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 8:18 PM, umpisoccer said:

We sail on the Liberty of the Seas in 4 days.  Can't wait to enjoy the warm weather.

Hopefully you will get better weather. I am on Liberty right now. With the exception of embarkation day, it has been “cold” the entire cruise. On the bright side there have been plenty of chairs available around the pools and the few people brave enough to swim in the cold water literally had a pool to themselves. With the exception of the weather everything else has been excellent on this cruise so far. 

• Like 2