So Annoying-7 e-mail advising a time change for an excursion

nelblu

I got one email only for date and time change next week at cozumel. For my excursion.

My question is different. If rcl is changing dates and times in port, why arent I getting emails advising of this  .. not just if I have a excursion in a port get a date and time change.

20 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Airlines are worse

they are the worse of the worse. no notification at all with changes and the airline app is always slow to update. the only way to find out changes is by checking my flight daily

17 minutes ago, shof515 said:

they are the worse of the worse. no notification at all with changes and the airline app is always slow to update. the only way to find out changes is by checking my flight daily

Delta sends us many notifications.  Sometimes a flight is changed bu a couple of minutes.  Crazy

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Airlines are worse- if a ship excursion you don't have to worry about the ship sailing without you.

I agree.  I had a flight on United in early December of last year from Newark Int'l to Miami for a sail on Oasis.  The flight was the first flight to Miami and when I get to the gate, I'm told that my flight was cancelled, and they could not guarantee me a seat on any of their flights until 8PM.   Now mind you, there are lots of flights to Miami and Ft Lauderdale from Newark but of no help.  Frustrated, I was about to give up and then I remembered Jet Blue.  Sure enough after trekking with bags to a different terminal I got one of the few seats available.

No texts and no emails, even though I have the United App on my phone.

Edited by nelblu

22 hours ago, nelblu said:

I agree.  I had a flight on United in early December of last year from Newark Int'l to Miami for a sail on Oasis.  The flight was the first flight to Miami and when I get to the gate, I'm told that my flight was cancelled, and they could not guarantee me a seat on any of their flights until 8PM.   Now mind you, there are lots of flights to Miami and Ft Lauderdale from Newark but of no help.  Frustrated, I was about to give up and then I remembered Jet Blue.  Sure enough after trekking with bags to a different terminal I got one of the few seats available.

No texts and no emails, even though I have the United App on my phone.

This is why we always fly in at least a day before the cruise.  Cannot rely on airlines being on time.

On 11/22/2023 at 5:57 AM, Cruise a holic said:

Delta sends us many notifications.  Sometimes a flight is changed bu a couple of minutes.  Crazy

Always get an Alert from Delta, issue there is ALWAYS change in Flights times. Yes usually 3-10min but at least once a yr its couple hrs shortening my time between connecting Flights or to Flight I didnt pick originally

2 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Always get an Alert from Delta, issue there is ALWAYS change in Flights times. Yes usually 3-10min but at least once a yr its couple hrs shortening my time between connecting Flights or to Flight I didnt pick originally

If you contact Delta immediately they will allow you to change your flight- however, if the new flight costs more, you pay it!

26 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

If you contact Delta immediately they will allow you to change your flight- however, if the new flight costs more, you pay it!

they been pretty good, usually no cost to change Flights. Problem at times is I paid extra to get a better timed Flight originally then stuck with the Changes when my choice flight was combined with different one. Long as a can keep same exit row window or Bus Class seats I Booked its all good

Edited by ONECRUISER