First class air with Celebrity Air?

7Trainguy1951

Wife and I are sailing to the ABC islands in April of 2025 from Fort Lauderdale. We'll require air from Philly to Fort Lauderdale the day before we sail. My wife has some mobility issues, so we want to fly first class. I've searched their website but can't find any information because our cruise is too far out. Has anyone used their air and requested first class? We don't fly too often so not sure if it's worth booking air with Celebrity of privately. Thanks for any input.

Usually, not not always, the fare will be a little less going thru' Flights, by Celebrity. You only have to ask them to price first or business class for your dates and destinations. It is best to call them, not to try to do this yourself on line. They will have all the available flight times for whatever airline you wish. Or just tell them best price on any airline for your dates. Any changes or cancellations you wish to make are no charge up until final payment date for your cruise. That final payment date is also the final payment date of the air. After that, any changes or cancellation will be $200 per person. The number is 800-533-7803.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 7Trainguy1951 said:

Wife and I are sailing to the ABC islands in April of 2025 from Fort Lauderdale. We'll require air from Philly to Fort Lauderdale the day before we sail. My wife has some mobility issues, so we want to fly first class. I've searched their website but can't find any information because our cruise is too far out. Has anyone used their air and requested first class? We don't fly too often so not sure if it's worth booking air with Celebrity of privately. Thanks for any input.

Yes, you can do this both if you book Celebrity air over the phone or if you book them online through Celebrity's site.  I've done both and it worked well both ways.  We also fly first class for similar reasons. 

I can't speak for anyone else but the times I booked through Celebrity air, the flights I wanted were the same price directly from the airline or via Celebrity air and I was able to choose the seats right after booking.

5 hours ago, 7Trainguy1951 said:

Hi Trainguy,

If it were me , I’d book my own flights.
Hope you have a great flight and a wonderful cruise. 🚢

6 hours ago, 7Trainguy1951 said:

You can book any class of airfare.  If you want to see how it works, pick another cruise from FLL, then go down to flight quotes.  Put in mock dates ( I try to make it the same day of the week) you will be able so see all the various classes.

Trainguy,

If I were you, I would do comparison shopping with FBC and through the airline.  Sometimes, there is no cost savings through Celebrity.  But sometimes there is.

As an example, we booked one way first class tickets from BCN to IAH through Celebrity.  We are paying less than a third the price that the airline wants to charge. 🙂

Edited by Texed