Photo Package

m8zenblue

Hello Everyone,

I remember when there was a photo package, (unlimited images through website).

I'm pretty sure this is no longer available.

Does anyone know if there is a price for individual pictures taken by ship photographers ?

Thanx !

• 2 months later...

They have dropped them and have also discontinued the roving photographers and photographers at the ports.

Now the have a couple Green Screens set up and and you select a background if you purchase a picture.

They do have really expensive photo shoot packages.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 11:36 AM, Jim_Iain said:

They have dropped them and have also discontinued the roving photographers and photographers at the ports.

Now the have a couple Green Screens set up and and you select a background if you purchase a picture.

They do have really expensive photo shoot packages.

That's really a disappointment. I'm a sucker for photos when I travel with my son.

The photo shoot is much less interesting to me if it's all at once. I liked being able to get pics on different nights in different outfits. Loved the unlimited package.

2 hours ago, SusieV said:

That's really a disappointment. I'm a sucker for photos when I travel with my son.

The photo shoot is much less interesting to me if it's all at once. I liked being able to get pics on different nights in different outfits. Loved the unlimited package.

You are not alone.    We purchased the unlimited package a number of times and really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Just wanted to update that I logged into my cruise booking yesterday and there was a photo package offered! It was $127 and said it would include up to 300 digital photos.

Yes, I just booked this for our upcoming Equinox cruise in October……$127 for up to 300 photos (flash sale)……I only booked it for myself as I recall on past cruises as long as I was in the picture (with my husband and/ or daughter) it’s covered…

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

We always manage to  put  a nice album together of diff poses ( in diff outfits) and locations..You have to find the  various locations  before or after dinner..port stops etc...Maybe upon boarding.

.For E Class,   they have green screen set up,  and a few  posing locations around the ship... Not usually in dining rms anymore.. you have to seek them out.

We buy prints and an album and folder with ship photo &  they usually  download the digital.  Prices not too bad. Will look into the  current sale????

Work with them when you get there.. We have met quite a few interestibg and very helpful people who are working at the photo shop .

Edited by hcat

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, fmlsprtsfn said:

Do you know if you can use the package when you have linked reservations or is it per cabin?

It's per cabin, but they will include minor children staying in a different cabin. So as long as one of you is in the photo it's included.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, awhfy said:

Nice pictures 

Thank you,, I love trying to get variety... enough for an album of 8 x 10s

I am not photogenic but my husb is stunning! ( 49 yrs so far!)

16 hours ago, hcat said:

Thank you,, I love trying to get variety... enough for an album of 8 x 10s

I am not photogenic but my husb is stunning! ( 49 yrs so far!)

I understand, mine is too 😉 55 for us

IMG_5286.jpeg

We are Royal Caribbean Diamond level members going on our first Celebrity cruise (Eclipse) in November 2024. On Royal I always get the boarding photo as well as a port photo from any "new to us" port photos. Does Celebrity Eclipse have photographers doing boarding photos and port photos? I see a pre-cruise offer for up to 300 digital photos for $111.99 (which it says is 30% off of $159.99 onboard price). We will be visiting 4 "new to us" ports on this cruise. So, if they do take port and boarding day photos I will likely want at least 5 photos. The Diamond/Elite discount would get us 40% off digital package onboard. Has anyone noticed Eclipse's onboard photo pricing recently for packages and individual prints to know how much they are?