Cadence Magnetic & Refillable Containers 30% Off

LindaD22

Yes I am sharing another discount code 🥰

I have seen these little containers with just rave reviews. Especially with the ability to organize these within a ship’s cabin due to the steel walls (the containers are magnetic), they seem very handy for cruising, but the price was more than I wanted to spend. I don’t mind “investing” in quality clothes, accessories or other travel paraphernalia that I know will serve me well for years to come. So I decided to purchase a starter set of the Cadence containers at this Black Friday discount. In case anyone else has been considering these, here’s the code for 30% off. 

No I do not get any kind of compensation for sharing. 

Code: BFCM30

https://keepyourcadence.com/pages/neutrals-collection

IMG_2936.jpeg

Of course, one can certainly get along just fine without them. I am particular about my skincare products and many aren’t available in travel sizes. These containers will allow me to transfer my favorite products and forego the larger sizes. Value is subjective, and I’m sure your comments weren’t meant to be rude or offensive. I shared a product that others might find useful; if you are not interested, you could simply scroll by without judgmental comments. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LindaD22 said:

Of course, one can certainly get along just fine without them. I am particular about my skincare products and many aren’t available in travel sizes. These containers will allow me to transfer my favorite products and forego the larger sizes. Value is subjective, and I’m sure your comments weren’t meant to be rude or offensive. I shared a product that others might find useful; if you are not interested, you could simply scroll by without judgmental comments. 

You're right, I apologize.  

• Like 2

Ok so these are pricey but if they truly are leakproof let me know. I’m so tired of leaks my toiletry bottles. Almost nothing I use offers travel size and I’ve had so many bottles fail me over the years. The good ones are worth investing in with how often I fly.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

These don't look like very many would fit in a quart zippy bag? I travel carryon only and use GoToobs and GoTubbs and have not had any leaks that I can think of... I can get surprising number in my 3-1-1 bag.

They have four sizes that range from a half ounce to almost three ounces. I've looked into getting them, but have found that I typically carry much smaller size containers than these. But I do like the look of them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1